the coaching club American oaks

as we thunder out of the gates it seems to me that both California crime and white oxbow both came out of the gate at the exact same thing. I notic that big ruby had a bad stumble comeing out of the gate as crime immediately moves into her pace that both devovers the ground and destroys it. California Crime instinctively moves to the outside rail. She always trys to go to the outside rail but will stay on the inside in I ask her to. This time i decide to let her stay on the outside. As we approach the three furlongs mark western flight trys to take the lead. This time California crime increases her pace and gives me a look saying I know what I'm doing. It doesn't take long for me to figure out the California crime is going trick western flight into thinking she is tiring and slowing down but just as western flight is taking the lead California crime moves forward away from western flight. And sure enough that's what California crime does and we fly arcoss the wire ten lengths ahead of western flight. Just like last time California crime lefts her head as high as possible and let's out a neigh as she stomps her left hoof and flings her tail back and forward just as they put the blanket of flowers on her back. We all laugh and crime headbutts alex as he takes hold of her lead. We both laugh at that and after we manage to stop laughing alex starts petting crime on her head while I lean forward and whisper great job girl as I rub her neck.