✨ 🌸 Take care 🌸✨

3rd person

They sat down in the kitchen together. It felt weird for Hyunjin to sit on the ground but at least it's something else...

"Okay here we go" smiled Mrs.Cho, placing two big bowls on the table. 

Noodle soup. Hyunjin never eats it because he just doesn't.

"Ma, where's yours?" asked Seungmin.

"I'll eat later don't worry about it...I don't want to disturb you two"

"No! You don't! Please, eat with us!" insisted the boy.

"Seungmin is right" said Hyunjin, his cold presence filling the room.

"I am?"

"Okay fine you two..." she put some of the soup into a bowl for herself, sitting in front of both of them.

"Enjoy your meal!" she said and they started to eat.

And oh boy! It was so delicious. Hyunjin definitely liked it.

"Is it good?" asked the old lady, smiling at Hyunjin who was almost inhaling it (lol).

"It's really good!" said Hyunjin.

Seungmin let out a quiet giggle.

"So, where do you live?" she asked again, being curious.

"Not all too far away from here... the big glass building in the centre of the city"

"Oh wow! Your apartment must be really beautiful and I guess expensive!"

"Well..."

Hyunjin didn't like to talk about money. He never did. Most of the people knew he was rich but he wanted people to see him not his money.

"How did  you two meet?"

"Oh...um-"

"We're sitting next to each other in class" interrupted Seungmin.

"Ahhh i see. You must be getting along very well..."

"It'll be over in a few days...sorry for lying to you, ma..."

He glanced at Hyunjin who was avoiding his eyes. Why? Because both of them were thinking the same.

"You know Seungmin was always hanging out with Felix, I mean always. The boy was almost living with us! They would often go outside or one time they even bath-"

"Grandma!" Seungmin was embarrassed. His face flushed in a dark shade of red.

"Cute....no!"

"What? It's true! You both bathed-"

"We were kids! 5 years old!"

"Ahhh fine...I'll stop" she chuckled.

"Felix? Who?"

"Oh wait, I'll get some water"

"Grandma, I can go-"

"No sweetheart, stay here with Hyunjin" she said and left.

Silence filled the room. Seungmin could see that the latter was enjoying the food. He admired the other boy. He was really handsome. Seungmin liked him...a lot. His eyes were focused on the food, his lips this time clean. But his black hair was falling to the front making it hard to eat normally. He had the urge to-

"Is something?" asked Hyunjin as he caught the younger starring at him.

He just had to-

He first hesitated but carefully reached his hand out, pushing Hyunjins hair strands behind his ear.

Hyunjin tried his best not to blush.

The boy was doing something to him...

"I really like y-your hair"

"U-uh-"

"I'm back!"

Mrs.Cho came back with water in her hands, handing the bottles out to the boys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside it was cold, really cold. The wind was blowing hard and being loud. A few rain drops were falling but not a lot.

Hyunjin was feeling full. He had eaten two bowl but he was indeed satisfied. 

"Um...I think I should head home" he said.

"Oh okay! Wait!" 

Hyunjin took his things, heading to the door.

"Thank you for the food, Mrs-auntie Cho"

"Oh, no need to thank me dear! It was nice to meet you! I hope we'll see each other again! You're always welcome here..."

"Uh thanks" The lady patted Hyunjin shoulder. 

"Well, I'll leave you two alone" she chuckled, heading back to the kitchen.

"Thanks for c-coming today" said Seungmin suddenly all shy.

"Yes..."

"We'll see us tomorrow then?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay...bye" Seungmin smiled but he felt sad that Hyunjin already had to leave.

"Bye" with that Hyunjin headed out.

But something was missing. Seungmin had wanted to say something  and to give him something. Something important... but he had forgotten it.

Then, he remembered it, running to his room to get something.

"Jinnie!" he called and ran after him. Luckily Hyunjin was still on the staircases, looking at Seungmin confused who was holding a-

"Jinnie! Wait!" 

"Scarf?"

"You're going to catch a cold if you're going out like that"

"Catch a cold?"

Seungmin approached him and stood on his tip toes since Hyunjin was slightly taller than him, wrapping the yellow scarf around the other boys neck.

Hyunjin tried once again not to blush.

"He cares about me that much?"

"Done." said the younger, feeling relieved "Please, t-take c-care"

"Take care..."

Hyunjins heart was beating fast. So fast as if it would run out of his body.

"No, this is wrong...you can't feel like that...you dislike him..."

"I will"

"What?"

"Okay...see you tomorrow then..."

"Yeah, see you"

With that the latter left, carrying a lot of emotions and a heavy heart.

"Take care..."

"He wants me to take care..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💫a/n:💫

HI! Hope ur doing all fine!

Thanks for reading my book!

It means a lot to me and everyone else who reads it too!   (๑ºั ³ ˘๑)♥

Mae💜