💥💧 Scared 💧💥

3rd person

A week had passed since their confession and the more time they spend together, the more they start to feel comfortable around each other. Seungmin started to get used to the skinship and Hyunjins sometimes so-clingy behavior. So was Hyunjin able to get to know more about Seungmin. Every time they would cook together or do household chores, the younger would always surprise him with new 'skills'. And he was on his way to learn them as well...well, most of them.

"I don't get it..." sighed Hyunjins he watched Seungmin sewing his t-shirt.

"No, Jinnie...I don't get it...how do you even manage to get a hole in literally every piece of clothing that you own..." pouted the younger.

"I-I don't!" said Hyunjin out of sudden flustered, looking aside as he felt ashamed.

"You do...but you know what?"

"what?" he asked still looking aside.

Seungmin pulled Hyunjin close to him by his ear.

"Ouchhhhh! Princess, that hurts!" he winced out of pain, stroking his ear as Seungmin had let go of it. 

Seungmin smiled amusedly, leaning close.

"I love you for being such a pouty, clumsy baby" he whispered against the latters lips with a big smile as he had leaned in.

Hyunjin was surprised by the youngers sudden action but immediatley kissed back, feeling his Seungmins soft lips against his. He smiled into the kiss, so did Seungmin. His hand was placed on the boys waist, stroking it softly. The boy leaned into his touch, caressing Hyunjins cheeks softly while they kissed slowly.

Then they slowly pushed away and Hyunjin couldn't help but smile like an idiot afterwards.

"I love you too for being my adorable sunshine" he stated.

"Ew. How cringe" 

"Yah! You started!" 

Seungmin started to laugh, ruffling the olders hair.

"But you still have to do the laundry..."

"B-but-"

"Don't even try to fight against it..."

Hyunjin pouted, making big puppy eyes.

"Oh don't come at me like that..."

"But Seungminn~~~Can't we just cuddle or-"

"No cuddles and kisses if you won't do it..."

The latters eyes widened, immediatley running to the laundry room.

"Be careful not to put white clothes together with red ones or they'll be pink just like the last time!" he shouted.

Seungmin giggled right after, loving how the boy is whipped for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You did really well Jinnie...I'm proud of you" smiled Seungmin at Hyunjin who was lying exhaustedly on his lap.

"I really have no clue...how you manage all of this..." 

Seungmin smiled gently, running his hands through his long black locks.

Hyunjin hummed softly, leaning into his touch.

"You know that you still have to feed Kami, now do you?"

Hyunjin groaned.

"5 more minutes...please!!" he begged.

Seungmin let out a giggle.