✨🌸 you mean the world to me...🌸✨

3rd person

School ended.

And they were almost done with their project.

Hyunjin stepped outside.

It was a warm day for a day in autumn.

The sun was shining bright, filling the day with warmness as those last days have been blown cold by the wind and rain. 

The beginning of September.

A beautiful month.

Seungmins favorite month.

"Jinnie!" he called, standing on the campus.

Hyunjin automatically smiled when he saw him. He was already used to it. 

To see him.

To smile at him.

Hyunjin approached him, his heart beating fast.

"Hey there..." he said, standing now in front of the younger. "Shall we go...to see where our feet are going to lead us to?"

"Yes" he giggled.

That's the Seungmin he knows. The one this morning had scared him a bit....not because of his attitude...more like the fact that he thought that he had done something wrong....he didn't want to lose him...but he will lose him....

"If those are our last days...I'll make them the best of my life...."

"Ready?" he asked, offering his hand.

Seungmin blushed.

Hands.

His hand.

Taking his hand.

"Ready" he said, placing his hand in Hyunjins hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were walking through the city, a park with all over happy faces. They knew they were close to parting ways but still, they wanted to make the best out of the last days. To be honest, none of them wanted to leave the other one. 

But being the cold and person distant person Hyunjin was used to be he wanted to erase him. With all of his costs. He was convinced that he couldn't love. Seungmin deserves something better than him...someone who is able to give him the love he is desperate reaching out for. After those days, he will be back....the old one....no emotions.....no weird feelings...being cold and distant. Like always. And it disturbs him that Seungmin actually got to know his 'other side'. He didn't even know about it though....

Seungmin giggled.

"You really like my scarf, don't you?"

"No, I like y-"

"Yeah, it's beautiful" the older chuckled.

"I made it by myself...." Seungmin said as they were somehow near his house.

"Really?" 

Hyunjin was stunned. He feels like learning more about Seungmin...and every time he does, it make him feel special...

"Yeah...In the last Christmas holidays, my grandma and I were bored. So I asked her if she could teach me how to knit but I'm not that good yet..."

"You must be kidding me! I thought it was out of a shop!" 

"Really...?I'm glad you like it tho..." smiled Seungmin.

They were in Seungmin neighborhood but of course, he wouldn't go home yet. He had an idea....he wanted to-