3🖇 special chapter

3rd person

"Daddy! Daddy! Look!"

"Oh baby, be careful!" Hyunjin had caught the little before he could fall down the end of the staircase with a piece of paper in his hands.

"Sorry daddy..." a pout formed onto his lips, his puppy eyes shining.

"It's okay, just be careful or you'll make eomma worried!" he smiled, kissing the boys temple. "Now, what do you want to show daddy..this must be something important if you run down the stairs this fast"

Eunwoo smiled shyly.

"Drew a picture...."

"Another one? Aigoo~~our little eunwoonie is gonna be a painter!" baby-talked Hyunjin who made his son laugh.

"Eommas and daddies painter!" he squealed excitedly.

The door opened as Seungmin stepped in with Changmin on his one hand and Kami beside him. (yEA the dOG sTLL aLiVE)

"Eomma! Kami!" the little ran toward the dog who was wagging with its tail excitedly, jumping around the boy. He stroked the dogs fur.

Seungmin smiled at the cute scene in front of him, giving Hyunjins a kiss as he handed him over  the baby. Changmin smiled at his daddy, letting out adorable baby squeals as he was reaching out for his fathers cheeks.

"How was it outside, love?" asked Hyunjin while he was amazed by the cuteness of his son who was clinging onto his t-shirt, drooling a bit. But he didn't care.

"Fine, the weather is nice but quite cold. Kami got to go outside and Changmin seemed to be happy. You could clearly see that he was missing you..." he said, taking off his things.

His cheeks flushed red out of the coldness but so beautiful in Hyunjins eyes.

"Eomma!" Eunwoo ran to Seungmin, giving him a tight hug. 

"My sweet boy, what have you been doing hmm? Did you play with daddy?" Seungmin caressed his black, a bit long and quite curly hair strands before giving him a kiss on his crown.

"W-we played...and drew pictures!"

Seungmin chuckled, pecking his sons nose.

"Well, then..."

"They're gonna come in a few minutes I suppose..." said Seungmin smiling.

"Yea, they are..."

And Hyunjin smiled too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang.

Eunwoo ran to the door, opening it with the help of Hyunjin.

Kami was barking around excitedly.

"Uncle Lixie and beanie!" he squealed.

Felix laughed, picking up the boy.

"Woahhh, look how much he had grown, beanie!" 

"Oh my...Look at him!" said Changbin, squeezing the boys cheeks. 

Right after, he greeted Hyunjin, adoring his second son as well.

"Auntie Soomin!"

Soomin entered the apartment with a big smile, in her hands a beautiful big bucket of flowers.

They all greeted each other as it had been a while since they had seen each other. Felix and Changbin had been recently busy with their wedding plans and Soomin was traveling the whole time, mostly working with kids.