🎊💖🌸 love always finds a way 🌸💖🎊

"How does it even come, that you have an umbrella?"

"Well, I checked the weather for today"

They were waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

"Sh#tty weather, I swear to god if you won't-"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes as the rain started to pour heavily down. The streets empty since most of the people were inside. They crossed the road, Seungmin clinging onto Hyunjins arm.

"Seungmin-ah..."

The younger looked up, his cheeks rosy from the coldness.

"Yeah?"

"This is so weird but I mean...I haven't asked you if you'd like...you know...if you'd like..." Hyunjin started to feel nervous, stuttering out words.

"If I'd like..." Seungmin looked at him expectedly, being curious why the latter had gotten so nervous.

"Ifyou'dliketobemyboyfriend"

"What?" Seungmin looked at him confused as he couldn't understand what the latter had said.

"Ifyou'dliketobemyboyfriend"

"Jinnie I can't understand you if you're mumbling like that and not speaking into my direction" Hyunjin turned his head towards the younger, face all red.

"I-if you'd like to be m-my boyfriend" he said shyly.

Seungmin first looked at him with big eyes but bursted into a laughter.

"W-what?"

"N-no it's just...you're so cute... of course I'll be your boyfriend and It really touches me that you ask me" Seungmin smiled at him lovingly.

"I'd be more than happy to be yours Hyunjin"

"Mine?"

"Yeah...mine..." Hyunjin smiled sheepishly. He stopped walking, looking happily at his boyfriend.

"So we're official?"

Seungmin giggled and nodded.

"Wanna kiss in the rain?"

"Oh...just like in all the romantic movies?"

"Maybe...but this time it's our story"

"I see no reason to deny it..."

"Well then..."

Hyunjins heart started to beat faster as Seungmins face came up to his own. He could smell the lovingly scent of vanilla lingering through the air, his eyes wandering to those so soft and rosy lips. And it makes him happy to know that they are his. Only he could kiss them. 

Then he kissed him. 

The touch of the Hyunjins lips made Seungmin bloom like a cherry blossom in spring.

"I've found him..."

Seungmin may seemed to have been desperate but he as well found his happiness. He lost someone really precious but he found his love (as cheesy it sounds).

Yes, desperateness makes someone feel incredible hopeless. Having to face strong feelings of sadness and fear. But Seungmin knows that he isn't alone and that there's someone whom he loves with all of his heart. With Hyunjin he has nothing to be feared of.

And Hyunjin?

Hyunjin smiled as he couldn't be in any other way happier.

Well, loving had been never easy for him. At least not it a way like that. He had been doubting himself, thinking he'd never be able to love someone in such a way. He had tried to turn down the word 'love' as it had no meaning to him. But Seungmin changed him and it made him feel more happier to love him with all of his heart even though the whole new thing still seems sometimes new and quite hard to him, he had promised himself and Seungmin that he will do his best to work on it.

And both, even if people had seen them as so different, were struggling with similar problems, with similar fears, with similar feelings. And they had found a way to each other.

"If I know what love is, then it's only because of you..."

He knows now that it's not only about telling someone that 'you love them' everyday.

It's about proving and showing them that you do.

And even though he still seems to be struggling with comforting or opening up,

He knows that he will never stop loving Seungmin.

He trusts his heart.

He will never be able to love someone as much as him.

Well, the younger just had a place in his heart no one else could ever have.

End.

✨a/n:✨

Hi...yeah, I can't believe this book is over...

Damn...this was a whole adventure tbh... 

Thank you, all my dear readers for reading this book. You can't believe how much this means to me (it's my first book tho).💖

Y'all so sweet and I love reading ur comments.

I just really want to thank you (not only for reads and votes) because it makes me happy to see how I could make you happy (hopefully) by uploading new chapters. 

I'm just happy that ur here and if u ever need help or sth like that u can always reach out for me!

All of u are angels and y'all are being loved! (especially from me hehe)

Please stay safe (especially in those times)👀💜

And I hope we will 'see' each other in my next book.

→ There are still gonna be some special chapters and epilogues as I had mentioned in the last chapter 

(It's called 'Oops...I Did It Again!' a Hyunmin/Seungjin ff ofc which I already published and I still have a lot of 'projects' in work hehe 😏) 

Don't forget that I Love u (as cheesy it sounds) ❤️

Sending u lots of love 💌 ⬆️

➢ Mae 💜

Mae 💜