✨🌸 not wanting to love 🌸✨

3rd Person

( A bit skinny shaming here...don't want to trigger u! If ur uncomfortable just skip! Even if it's a little...I care about y'all!)

Seungmin was on his way to p.e.

Hyunjin had to got to his locker to get his p.e. things.

They entered the sport locker room. Hyunjin was already there.

Seungmin hates p.e.

No, not because he doesn't like sports. 

Because it made it hard for him to keep up with the others potential.

He was just too weak in contrast to the other boys.

Usually he would go to change in the toilet  when everyone's out of the room but the teacher wasn't happy with him being always late.

Now he had to change here.

It made him uncomfortable.

"He is so weird..."

"Yeah, I know..."

"Tsk. Have you seen his legs? They're thinner than my chopsticks at home"

"Don't even know how he can stand on them"

"Me neither... he must be starving or so"

"Ew. So disgusting, even girls have more muscle"

Hyunjin changed as well. He wasn't deaf or so...he had clearly heard the others comments.

"Maybe he is like that... they shouldn't judge him... I should do something....I can't....I have to get myself back together"

"Hey chopstick!" called a familiar voice. Chanwoo.

Seungmin sighed. He quickly put on his other pants. He tried to avoid the others comments. 

"They don't know anything about me"

"Hey! I'm talking to you...be careful not to lose one of them when you're running or else you'll fall, Chopstick!" he laughed, so did his friends.

"This isn't funny..."

Tears brimmed in his eyes but he looked away. He hoped Hyunjin wouldn't see him like that...like an ugly stick. He knew he was ugly.

"C'mon guys, he isn't worth the time" said one of them, leaving. So did the rest.

Before Hyunjin could leave, he had already left.

Hyunjin isn't supposed to know that he is being bullied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Library. Once again.

But this time they were ready to leave. They had worked enough for the day.

"Shall we go then?"

"Yes!" smiled Seungmin. He had already forgotten about the incident this morning.

"Okay then..."

They were on their way to the city. They got into a bus which was quite full of people. 

"You're okay?" asked Hyunjin seeing Seungmin being squeezed between so many people.

"Y-yes...as long as you're with me

"Don't say things like that...it makes me harder to leave you...."

Hyunjins heart started to beat like crazy.