🤍 0 • 4 " Strength " 0 • 4 🤍

Toko Fukawa 🤍
4:03 am.

Toko gripped at her sheets a tiny bit more roughly. In a matter of two days, the world managed to fall apart. Toko couldn't bring herself believing it. And every time she tried to, everything in her broke.

Zombies were fiction, and should remain fiction. And the idea of all the blood and guts, didn't set right for her.

She already could feel Syo co-fronting getting prepared for fast switch of systems. Toko held her breath, forcing herself to calm down. Her house just lost power. And that didn't set Toko well.

Toko was more used to writing love novels, some adventure, but love was usually where she floated. Not horror. Not gore. Not anything else that could reline her life. Her past taught her to always flip the switches and to not get close to the triggers.

And if what she could recall about Zombies - is the blood - and blood was not something that settled right at all.

Toko already struggled so much trying to hide Syo away from everyone in her ex-class. From life. And trying to keep Syo in control. It sucks, because when she switched, automatically without control, she wouldn't remember anything Syo did. She wouldn't know for how long.

Maybe the longest switch was a week. And it wasn't a good week. DID wasn't something to wish for.

Toko stood up, walking over to the desks, her shaky hands fumbling back and forth through the drawers, trying to find something with the non existent light around her. Finally, she found it. A tiny box, with a rough side, scratched away by the sticks sliding against them. She pulled it open, and the matches shook together inside.

Only five left. Toko grabbed one of them, moving it towards the candle on the desk.

Flick.

Flick.

Flick.

Then a burst of light, red and orange emerged from the stick. Lightening up the room very softly. The match slowly burned away as the fire pulled downwards.

Toko brought the match towards the lick of the candle, holding it there for a moment before it caught the flame. Then, she waved the match.

The candle waved out a peach aroma. It wasn't one of Toko's favorite candles, but sufficient enough. Carefully, she called herself back to bed, working hard to ignore Syo in her head.

Then, she closed her eyes. Allowing herself to sleep.

Genocider Syo 🤍
4:28 am.

-

Hey readers! Sorry to interrupt, but I'm giving Syo they/them pronouns! I decided it would be a bit better instead of she/her, and he/him. Genocider Syo goes by three names in general. Genocide Jack, Genocide Jill, and Genocider Syo. So, I decided to use Syo, and headcannoned they/them. But otherwise, I'm having Syo be gender neutral!

-

Opening their eyes, Syo jumped out of bed. Staying at home, really didn't seem like a flow to them. Sometimes, they found it quite boring being coped up in a house when some real action was going on out in the world.