🤍 0 • 9 " Blood. " 0 • 9 🤍

🤍 Chapter Warnings 🤍

- Harsh suicide (Makoto)

- Drug mention (Kokichi)

- Periods (Maki)

- Rape mention (Maki)

- Child death (Kokichi)

- L,,lo,,long ch,,ch,c,,chapter (Everything)

🤍 Chapter POVs 🤍

- Makoto Naegi

- Maki Harukawa

- Kokichi Ouma

- Angie Yonaga 

🤍 Makoto Naegi

11:12 pm.

Makoto carefully opened the tea shops door, with Kirigiri following behind.

Kyoko was breathing hard, her hands squeezing her knees tightly, with soft red hues escaping her hands.

Makoto looked over, "I'll make sure this room is clear. Can you go find a secluded corner for safety?"

Kyoko brushed her dirty hair out of her face with her unharmed hand. "Of course. Stay safe, alright?"

Makoto nodded and walked away from her. The room seemed fairly alright, a few tossed over chairs and tables, but otherwise nothing out of the ordinary. Dust littered the corners, and the lights refused to turn on. But with his flashlight, he could see basically everything.

From a distance, Makoto could hear Kyoko muttering to herself, and cursing herself out.

Makoto frowned.

Just moments before, they made a discovery. 

From time, and time again, none of the zombies the two of them met seemed to have a brain to do anything. Most of the attempted to ram the doors in weakly, but instead failed, gave up, and wandered around waiting for Makoto and Kyoko to come out.

Most of the dead weakly shuffled around, attempting to find food.

Most of the dead stayed silent.

But this time, Kyoko and Makoto met a running zombie. One that could mutter simple death threats under its broken, and dead voice. One that could sprint a marathon, and figure out how to grip at the door handles and turn them.

It seemed smarter.

It wasn't until Kyoko slipped on concrete and torn the flesh of her hand open when Makoto turned and pulled out a gun, shooting it perfectly in the head of their attacker. 

From there, the two of them traveled to find a closed off building, with minimum windows, and found the tea shop.

Makoto looked around the room, shining his flashlight around.