🤍 1 • 0 " Arguing. " 1 • 0 🤍

🤍 Chapter Warnings 🤍

- Kidnapping (Chihiro)

- Nudity (Chihiro)

- L,,lo,,long ch,,ch,c,,chapter (Everything)

🤍 Chapter POVs 🤍

- Kaito Momota

- Chihiro Fujisaki

Kaito Momota 🤍.

1:32 pm.

Maki groaned super softly.

Kaito was fairly certain, she was in more pain then she showed. She didn't want to worry Kaito or anything else about how she was doing. Kaito was truly concerned. And with each time he tried to help her, she refused all the help, stating how she was fairly fine and she could function without him.

But the way she demanded them to take a rest spot in the nearest house, and sat onto a couch, huddling her knees closer to her chest. The way she bit her lip and remained more focused on the wall compared to anything else.

Kaito tapped onto his leg. He felt terrible for her.

But not in a bad way. She was strong, and he was sure she could make her way through the pain, but still, Kaito couldn't imagine having a bloody painful mess during this apocalypse.

What could he compare her pain too? Maybe getting painfully horny, and not being ever able to fix it for a solid few weeks? Even then, that seemed like such a low comparison and probably a thousand times less the pain she was experiencing.

He was used to seeing Maki strong, ignoring her period cramps, and continuing forth with her life as if it was nothing.

But if she was on this couch, huddled close, dis-focusing on reality, and a face of full pain, clearly this was worse than any other time. Could it be stress? Wasn't it a thing about stress worsening cramps?

Kaito needed to double-check on that.

He reached into his pocket, grabbing his phone, which he barely used since the whole.. thing.. started. And with a few attempts of him trying to turn it on, it did nothing. It responded to no buttons, and no tapping.

Of course, it's dead.

What else did Kaito expect? For his phone to still function a solid few months in the apocalypse? No, it wouldn't ever work like that. Maybe, Kaito could try to find Iruma or Fujisaki. They could help out with electronics. That was their whole thing.

Yet, he had no way to reach them, so.. that thought was thrown out the window.

Everyone went separate ways. Fujisaki left earlier than Kaede's death, with no clue of where he could ever end up going. Iruma, she didn't care enough to state where her general location would be. But yet-- no one really did.

After Kaede died, they packed up and got out as fast as they could. No goodbyes, good lucks, or anything else. Just, walking in a direction and hoping for the best.

Kaito wished now, that he could have figured where Shuichi was going off to. Yet, he didn't.

Truly, Kaito missed Shuichi. Shuichi, his sidekick, and a detective could have been super useful for this situation. And-- Kaito was kind of getting nervous over the continuous threats Maki made towards his volume.