🤍 0 • 7 " Survive. " 0 • 7 🤍

Chihiro Fujisaki 🤍
8:31 am.

"Mondo! You can't just shoot others out of nowhere!" The stern voice called out. He seemed to be choking back on tears.

When Chihiro opened his eyes, he wasn't sure what exactly to expect. Maybe death. He did get shot somewhere in the stomach somewhere.

"As if I didn't know that already, dumbass!"

"Oh shut up! You looked at Chihiro before pulling the trigger! And plus, Chihiro called our names!"

"Oh for fucks sake, Taka! I didn't mean to shoot Chihiro!"

"Chihiro could die because of this!"

"I fucking doubt that!"

"And how do you know? Are you an expert at shooting others?"

Chihiro felt the tears swarming in his eyes, as the back and forth between the two boys played out in front of him.

Finally, Ishimaru's red eyes met over to Chihiro.

"Wow! Thanks Taka, nice to fuckin' know ya' trust me."

"Chihiro is up."

Mondo shut his mouth, looking over to Chihiro. "Ah, sorry 'bout that Chi."

Mondo walked next to Chihiro, pressing his hand against Chihiro's stomach, very lightly. Chihiro wiped his eyes. "I-its okay. Are you and Ishimaru-kun going to be alright?"

"When are me and my bro not alright?" Mondo laughed a bit.

"Well it kind of sounded like right now... Oh, that sounded really rude, I'm so sorry." Chihiro sat up more, looking down to his stomach. His shit was pulled off, but he had bandages wrapped around his torso, closer to his waist. The bullet must have not hit anything important.

"Don't worry, I didn't shoot ya' that bad. I didn't mean to shoot you either, so. Sorry." Mondo stood up, walking towards the side, grabbing some tea. "I made some tea for you, if you want some."

"Oh, um, please, if that's fine."

Mondo brought the tea over to Chihiro, who gladly took a large sip of it. Ishimaru seemingly lost in his thoughts looked over at the green painted wall.

"Taka." Mondo pressed.

Ishimaru shook his head and looked over, to which Mondo just rolled his wrist as if to say 'say something dammit'.

"So, Fujisaki-kun, did you travel alone? That's very unsafe. You didn't seem to be carrying any weapons." Ishimaru spoke up.

He placed down the cup, in his lap, and thought for a moment. Lying was just wrong, so telling the truth would be the way to go in this situation. "No, I wasn't alone. I just left t-t-to- I just left today.. af-a-"

When his voice started to crack, Mondo put his hand up. "Ya' don't need to say. It's fine. Who were you with to begin with?"

"Um... Miu, I definitely know that, me and her chatted a lot about programming and machinery. Then, there was Kaito... And Shuichi... Rantaro... Maki..? I think. A-and..." Chihiro looked down to his hands, lacing them together. "K-kaede."

"Don't know any of 'em." Mondo rolled his eyes.

"Mondo, please. What are your plans from here on out, Chihiro?"

"I guess I was planning to run, to not see what they would have to d-" Chihiro paused, tears rolling down his eyes. "Killing people is wrong! No matter the cause! It's horrible, really!"