🤍 0 • 8 " Save us. " 0 • 8 🤍

This chapter has themes of cannibalism.

And uh, not like zombie cannibalism. 

This chapter is really long, but the POVs in this chapter are

🤍 Chiaki Nanami

🤍 Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

🤍 Toko Fukawa

🤍 Komaru Naegi

🤍 Masaru Daimon

Chiaki Nanami 🤍
4:27 am.

The squishing of the brains under her foot could seem like a shock to many, but to her, she could handle it.

After all, Chiaki had practice.

She had to admit it wasn't actual practice. But instead, practice from video games. The video games at least have her a general start. And when this whole ordeal started, Chiaki spent the remainder of battery life playing zombie games.

Don't be loud.

Bikes are a must. At least, as long as it isn't a car.

Guns? Careful with them, they're loud.

Double tap.

The amount of times where you can think you killed one only for it to sit back up can be scary. And Chiaki has no plans on being bitten. She had no plans on dying, in fact.

The feeling of breaking someone's skull with a shoe was weird. Chiaki could also go without all the squishing it made when her foot connect with the brain.

Chiaki held onto her baseball bat, looking around for any more. No more zombies.

She untensed a bit. Corpses laid all around her. At this point she just felt like she went insane while doing this. Maybe she went a bit out of it bashing their skulls in. They were still humans after all. Just, not in the correct human way.

The dead needs to stay dead.

The days seem to blend. Every day, seems like a year. An hour, could be three. Time was so slow, and.. boring. Without having her face in an electronic, it was different.

What is the Ultimate Gamer without a game in front of her? Nothing.

Sometimes, she did feel like she was going insane. Other times, she was glad. With enough determination, she managed to get some sleep. She wasnt sure for how long, exactly, but she knew she went to sleep when the stars were out, and woke up when the sun was setting. 

What was the reason for being out? Chiaki was very unsure. Something in her just told her that she needed to be out. She needed to go here.

Slowly, she walked around, stepping over the sticks and bones. 

How the world smelled like rotten flesh. Chiaki just kept getting sicker and sicker. The more dead that appeared, Chiaki would be sure she was suffocating in death. But maybe, by her luck, she would become immune to the smell after a while. Like how someone cant tell the stink on their body. (Yes, this is a call out to Hiyoko, learn how to bathe, no offense.)