❨26❩

♀︎

12 months later...

Adjusting every ridiculous little thing inside our house, I take a deep breath and try to get a grip before my husband walks through the doors. This moment is quite important to us and I want everything to be absolutely perfect. Not only that, but our friends will arrive in two hours and we still have to cook the dinner by then. My stress only heightens when the sound of keys jiggling comes from outside, effectively pulling me from my thoughts and the the need to cry almost has me giving in. Almost.

Elijah steps through the door in his uniform and I try not to drool at the sight, oh my. It's not often he wears it at home and whenever he does, we end up ripping it off together in our bedroom. Right now that need appears again, but I have to get this out of the way first. His green eyes pierce mine and he gives me an easy smile, knocking the breath out of my body. "Hello, love. What's with the welcome?"

"Mr. Moore," I say and advance closer to him, addressing his last name like he does with me and it always lightens the mood. He grips my hips gently and pulls me closer to him, "I have some news to tell you."

"Well, Mrs. Moore, what are you waiting for? Now you have me intrigued," His eyebrow raises and the action distracts me momentarily. Even after all these years and I still find him as attractive as ever, I would say age has done him well. The sight of a matured version of Elijah will always have me on edge, in a good way of course. 

Grabbing his hand, I pull him into the kitchen and point towards something on the counter. "Open it," I say and he tilts his head to the side, giving me an adorable confused glance. My heart pounds in my chest when he opens the present, lifting the lid he sees the small test placed in the middle of it. The pause in his movements has me holding my breath, he doesn't say anything. "I know we weren't trying, I know that, but this baby is coming at a great time. We're married, we have a stabile income and life, we have a home, we have love. What else is there? We can be amazing parents, Lij, I'm certain of it."

He walks closer to me and places his head in the crook of my neck while hugging me, something wet hits my shoulder and I pull him away from me. Grabbing his head I spot the tears trailing down his cheeks. He gives me a stunning smile, "You're pregnant?"

"Yes," I sigh happily. "Found out this morning and have been dying to tell you ever since."

"We're having a baby?" He smiles at me. That smile. The smile that lights up your entire face, the smile where you can feel the happiness radiating off that person in huge waves. He is happy and wants this baby just as much as I do. 

"That is what a pregnancy entails, yes," I joke and ease the mood when he laughs. A squeal escapes my lips when he throws me over his shoulder and carries me upstairs, "Where are you taking me?"

"To celebrate and to teach you for being sarcastic," He simply says with promise in his voice. 

"Can't wait," The smile on my face is easy. Everything with Elijah is easy, always has been and always will be. He was the one easy thing in the chaos one would call my life, we've come a long way and now I will be under the mercy of his rough hands again. I fucking love it.

******

Moaning loudly, I grip the sheets tightly in my desperate hands as Elijah gives me exactly what I need. Pounding into my throbbing pussy, he groans from the depths of his throat and I struggle to stay up on all four in front of him. Having no way of seeing him, I clutch my eyes and enjoy having him fill me up. The pleasure building inside of me is too heavy and the need to let go overcomes me in waves. 

"I fucking love your sassy tongue," He rasps and smacks my ass roughly, the action has me moaning again and I enjoy the sting on my ass cheek when his big hand rubs the spot while he fucks me. Breathlessness. He is too fucking amazing at reading my body and knowing exactly what I need and want from him at this precise moment. A rough shiver dances down my spine and I meet his thrusts, his balls slap against my pussy and the sound along with the feeling has me reeling on the sheets. 

"I-It's coming, Elijah," I sigh and groan in pleasure when he grabs my hair gently in his hand, the firm yet careful grip along with his dick picking up pace inside of me has me crying out in pleasure. He grunts and the sexy sound is enough to drive me over the edge. My inner walls clench around his dick and my gut tightens only to let go in an airy gratification. He lets go of my hair and his high comes not even a second later. 

Getting down from our pleasures, he pulls out of me and cuddles to my side on the bed. Exhaustion hits me all at once and I try to ignore the need to sleep, my body wants to relax. Sighing I pull him closer and leave small kisses all over his face, he smiles and grabs my cheeks before kissing me softly and knocking the breath out of me completely. 

"I want to sleep," I groan and realize that we have guests coming over in a little while. 

"Then sleep," He says gently and kisses me once more, his sexy and naked frame walks to our bathroom and he smiles easily at me. "I'll make dinner and set the table, I promise to wake you up in time for you to catch a quick shower as well."

"You're amazing and I fucking love you," I say and get comfortable on the soft bed, sleep taking over in no time.