Chapter One

*Your P.O.V.*

"Come onnnnnnn, (Y/N)," Eric whined. "I told all the boys at school that you were a total babe, but you insist on dressing like a nun."

I popped my head out of my door. "First off, stop talking about how hot I am to people; that's weird. Secondly, I don't dress like a nun; the clothes that you want me to put on will get me kicked out of school."

I quickly went back into my room to finish getting my things together as I heard Eric continue to throw his tantrum in the hallway.

Unfortunately, I was related to thee Eric Cartman, and usually, I didn't have a problem with him; the two of us got alone quite well, actually, but I knew how he could be. Recently, my parents had a falling out, and they were trying to patch it up. They had talked to Eric's mother, who graciously took me in, claiming that she had always wanted a girl. For me? The situation wasn't ideal, but no one asked for my opinion when making this decision.

"Pupsikins, (Y/N), it's time to get going," Liane called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Mom! I told you to stop calling me that! I'm sixteen, for fuck's sake," Eric complained.

I went out of the house with Eric and got in the front seat of his car.

"Hehe, the guys are going to shit themselves when they see you," Eric chucked.

"You're being an idiot," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just don't let Kenny touch you. He's too poor to get the medications for whatever diseases that he and Clyde go out and get," Eric warned me.

"Awe," I sarcastically grinned at him. "You do really care."

He smugly replied, "Someone has to give a fuck about you."

We continued to bully each other until we pulled into the school parking lot. There were quite a few people arriving at this time as well, most staring at us, which Eric wasn't helping with at all.

"Make way! Make way! It's me and my HOT cousin that I told you all existed!" Eric shouted through the parking lot.

"Eric, shut the hell up," I scolded him, trying to hide my face as we walked inside.

Eric followed after me, still making a commotion. We first went to the principal's office where I got my scheduled, and Eric told the principal that he would be fine showing me around, giving us some free time before first period.

While taking me to my locker, we ran into his friends, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny.

"Dude, I really didn't believe you, but you're right. Your cousin is fucking hot," Kenny commented.

"Kenny, you don't need to be so blunt about it," Kyle scolded him.

"He's not wrong, though," Stan commented.

With each of their comments, I could feel my face getting redder and redder.

This is so embarrassing.

I tried to avoid eye contact with any of them, but my eyes locked with Kyle's. He mouthed 'I'm sorry' and gave an awkward, goofy smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, as a guy spoke. "Now tell me, how does a mutt like Cartman bring in a pretty little pooch like you?"