Chapter Four

*Your P.O.V.*

The bell signaling class was over rang, and everybody started to pack up their stuff. Once I had everything in my bag, I turned to Eric, who was already walking away with that guy from before, Token. I then looked to the girls for some guidance, but they also seemed to have disappeared.

"You look lost...do you need help getting to your next class?" a voice behind me asked.

I turned around to see a familiar tall figure that I met earlier that morning.

"That would be great. Thank you, Kyle," I smiled to him.

"Where are you heading?" he asked.

"I just need to find my way back to the library. I have study hall," I told him.

"Well, that's where I'm heading anyways," he stated with an ironic laugh.

"Well, isn't that convenient," I smiled to him.

"Some would say fate," he chuckled.

I laughed along with him, "that's so cheesy!"

"Get used to it because you're stuck with me for the next hour," Kyle cheekily stated.

"I think I'll take the company over being alone," I smiled to him.

He smiled back to me as he led us to one of the library tables. As soon as we sat down, I took my math book back out to try and recopy the notes. What we learned wasn't hard, but they were already halfway through the chapter, leaving me behind.

"It's your first day," he let out a laugh. "Don't tell me you're that into school?"

I shook my head at him with a slight smile. "No, but you have to keep in mind that the semester has already started, so I'm behind."

"Wow are you sure you're related to Cartman?" he asked, stammering a chuckle.

"I'm afraid I got all the good genes they had to offer," I shrugged in response.

Kyle laughed for a minute, but slowly his chuckles died down. He didn't say anything after that, almost looking nervous. He gave me a shy smile and looked like he was about to say something, but just then, Stan came barging into the library, instantly apologizing to the librarian for being late. He then came over to the table Kyle and I sat at.

"Where were you?" Kyle asked him.

"Talking to coach. He held me in there forever," Stan grumbled as he sat down. He then looked to me and smiled. "Oh, hey (Y/N)."

I smiled to him then looked to Kyle. He gave me a sweet smile before talking to his friend. I spent the rest of the period catching up on the notes, and I talked with the boys periodically.