Chapter Two

*Token's P.O.V.*

I was walking down the halls with the guys, when I spotted Cartman with Kyle, Stan, and Kenny. I also saw a stunning (h/c) haired girl standing beside him, and I stood there in awe.

There is no way that she is the cousin he was talking about. They look nothing alike.

"Hey, are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" I asked the guys, stopping us in our tracks.

Craig looked uninterested as usual, but Clyde instantly went wide-eyed, "There is no way- you think that's his cousin he was talking about?"

"I guess there is only one way to find out," I replied.

We quickly made our way towards Cartman and his friends. Clyde was the first to speak, which I was grateful for, as he usually makes a dick out of himself.

"Now tell me, how does a mutt like Cartman bring in a pretty little pooch like you?" Clyde asked, putting his arm around her shoulder.

She instantly stepped away from him, putting her closer to Kyle. Instantly, Kyle placed his hand on her shoulder in a means to protect her. I couldn't help but stare at the chemistry that the two built in the little time that she had been here. I was so distracted that I was suddenly knocked to the ground. It seems that Cartman and Clyde had started roughhousing. I was just too distracted to notice.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Cartman's cousin asked, instantly leaving Kyle to kneel down to my level.

I looked into her (e/c) eyes, and all I could think was how much prettier in person she was.

"Um hello?" she giggled, as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I questioned looking back to my surroundings.

Clyde and Cartman were still bickering. Tweek was resting on Craig's shoulder. Stan and Kenny were talking about something...Kyle was shooting me an occasional glance, and (Y/N) was kneeling in front of me, with a soft smile on her face.

"Uh.... yeah, yeah, I'm fine- I just wasn't paying attention," I told her, jumping to my feet.

"Eric can be so careless," she commented, still smiling.

"Yeah..." I replied, still just memorized.

You're kidding me. There was no way these two were related. Just look at her- and the way she excused his behavior? She like actually cares about him. This is crazy. This is the wildest thing I have ever seen.

"Anyways, I was just about to take (Y/N) to her next class," Kyle said, barging into our conversation.

I glanced to him, and it was too evident that he liked her. He was already being territorial. Who would've thought that we'd see the day that Kyle Broflovski would have a crush on anyone related to Cartman? Ironically, I guess I could say the same about myself.

"Actually, I think Eric was going to take me," (Y/N) awkwardly stated.

She seemed pretty uncomfortable, not that I could blame her. She had Clyde openly hit on her, Cartman yell at him for it, Stan subtitle looking her up and down, Kenny was obviously eyeing her, Kyle was lingering over her, and I couldn't stop staring. She probably felt overly uncomfortable.

"Oi, yeah, let's get out of here (Y/N). You're way too cool to be hanging out with any of these guys," Cartman snarled, looking at Clyde.

He took (Y/N)'s arm and lead her down the hallway, leaving the rest of us alone.

"Wait, wait up for me," Kyle called after him, shooting a look to me while he was leaving.

Stan and Kenny followed after the three of them, leaving me with Clyde, Craig, and Tweek.

This is just the beginning Kyle. I've competed with you once before and won. Don't think that this time will be any different...