Chapter Eleven

(A/N: I do NOT know Romeo and Juliet that well, so please do not persecute me. I have the book, but I haven't read it in years. I also left the book at home when I came up for school, so I'm just basing all my info off what I've found off google.)

~Time Skip~

So, there we were. It was 6:00 pm on a Thursday night, and we all sat in silence in my bedroom. I sat on the foot of my bed as Kyle sat in my desk chair, and Token was leaning up against my desk. Neither boy had said anything. Each of them both stared at the ground, festering in their thoughts.

"Um...did you guys want to start?" I questioned.

"Yeah, let's do a scene. I'll be Romeo," Kyle confidently said.

"Cool, we can do the scene with his parents," Token instantly said. "(Y/N), do you want to be Lady Montague and I'll be Montague?"

I could feel the tension radiating off of them, and I was starting to completely regret all of this. I knew that Kyle liked me; he was anything but subtle, but I didn't know much about Token. However, the two seemed to be friends in school, so I didn't think having them both over would cause such hostility- but I was very wrong.

"(Y/N) already said that she was going for the role of Juliet," Kyle seethed at him.

It wasn't long until the two were going at each other. This had been the third time since they had come over, and I couldn't believe how childish they were being.

"Why don't you be Tybalt?" Kyle suggested.

"Juliet's cousin???" Token questioned hysterically.

"Or you could be Mercutio, and the two of you can try to get along?" I quietly suggested.

My suggestion was completely ignored as the two continued to bicker. I couldn't help but let out a sigh of defeat and lay my head on my desk.

This is so annoying-

My thoughts were cut off by my door suddenly slamming open.

"Oi, you two need to leave! I'm fucking sick of hearing you argue," Eric snarled with a look of disgust.

"Shut up, Fatass. We haven't even started," Kyle barked back at him.

"I don't care, you stupid Jew. You two are giving me a headache. Leave my house," Eric grumbled.

"Look, now you got us kicked out," Token said to Kyle.

"Kicked out? I'm not going anywhere. That Fatass will no—"

"That Fatass lives here- we don't," Token cut him off with a defatted sigh, as he gave Kyle a light shove out the door.

"I don't care," Kyle continued. "I'm not going to—"

"We still don't live here..." Token mumbled.

The two continued to go at it until their voices couldn't be heard. But once they were gone, it was silent, and I had never been so grateful. That was until I heard Eric chuckling.

"What?" I growled at him.

He laughed out loud more, "All I am saying is that I warned you."

His comment annoyed me, but not more than my evening had. I took one of my pens and threw it at Eric telling him to get out. He complied, still chuckling, as he closed the door behind him.

Once he was gone, I moved over to my bed, collapsing onto it in defeat. These boys were such children...