2.5k Special - Shoto Edition!

I struggled for a brief second, then the person got off me, "Y/N?"

I glared at Hawks, "Dumbass?" 

He sighed, "I thought you were another burglar, I turned the lights off to disorient them and it clearly worked against me just then." 

A moment later, someone barreled into Hawks, but they couldn't accomplish much, especially since threads were already wrapping around their unnatural amount of limbs. After a short, girly scream, Hawks apprehended the final burglar and we cleared the apartment together. There were five burglars in total, and by the time the police arrived to take them away, I'd gotten them to kneel in the living room with my threads tightly wrapped around them. I waved at Kenji, the chief of police, "Long time no see!"

He chuckled deeply, "You truly are a trouble magnet, aren't you?"

I shrugged as an officer gave me the all-clear to release my threads, "Maybe, or maybe it's this egghead!"

I directed the last bit at Hawks, who was filling out paperwork but still heard my insult, and he rolled his eyes at me. I stuck out my tongue and he returned in kind, elicting another chuckle from Kenji. However, the good mood was dampened when Hawks glanced at me, "We can't stay here tonight, they damaged a lot of windows and trashed the place up quite a bit. Pack some clothes and I'll see if we can't crash at Enji's tonight."

I did as he asked and we had soon arrived at the Todoroki residence. Fuyumi had already set up the futon in the spare bedroom and I quickly unpacked my stuff before snuggling under the futon's warm covers. I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, yet sad that it was already Sunday. I padded into the kitchen in my F/C and white striped oversized flannel which served as my nightgown and found Shoto already eating breakfast. I noticed another omelet already set up on a plate and he nodded at it, "That's yours."

I sat down, tilting my head in confusion, "How did you know I was coming?"

He pointed in the general direction of the staircase I'd used to traverse to and from my bedroom, "Creaky step."

I remembered the loud, creaky step with a frown and Shoto's eyes widened, "What's wrong?"

He seemed particularly jumpy, I wonder why? I blinked, "Nothing, it's just the face I make when I'm trying to remember something."

He visibly relaxed, "Oh, alright then."

We ate our omelets in silence after that and he deposited our plates into the dishwasher. However, the peace didn't last long. Endeavor walked in, "Since you're both here, how about some training."

It wasn't a question, more of a demand actually. Shoto, who was already decently dressed, nodded, but I pointed at my clothes, "Let me get changed first!"

Endeavor sighed, then gestured for me to go ahead. I quickly got changed into a comfortable pair of leggings and a t-shirt with a F/C dragon on it, then returned to the waiting pair. We headed into the dojo and I noted the workout equipment by the walls as we walked into the center of the room. Endeavor stayed by the doorway as Shoto and I stood a few meters opposite each other. I took a deep breath and called up my 6 months of martial arts training, hoping that I, through sheer luck, could be a match for Shoto. Endeavor kept his icy gaze on me, making my skin crawl, "Whenever you're ready, L/n."

Funnily enough, his stare didn't match his quirk  at all! I then refocused myself and sent out four threads. The first two attached to the floor and then his ankles and the other two attached to the ceiling and then his wrists. I yanked on them, the ceiling threads in particular, and managed to pull him off his feet. Shoto hung from his wrists in mid-air, suspended only by my threads. I gritted my teeth as I tried my hardest to keep him up, but he shot ice down my threads before I even had time to worry about it.