Momo's birthday - 15-35k Special!

***First off, I can't thank y'all enough for reading my story. I honestly just wanted to write something I would read and I'm so friggin happy that there are so many people with similar taste out there! Not gonna lie, I'm tearing up rn; you guys, girls, boths, neithers, and inbetweens mean the world to me and I look forward to continuing this story just so I can interact with you all more! I don't think I would've gotten this far with this story without your support, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!***

The weekend after Momo's birthday, all of 1-A was invited to a sleepover at her house. Naturally, we all came, and Momo graciously welcomed us into her huge estate. She smiled warmly as she led us down a stone path, "The main hall will be where we all stay during the day! The boys will sleep in our guest suite, and the girls will sleep in my room!"

My jaw hit the ground when I saw the main hall. A long table stretched almost the whole length of the room, a dozen chairs on each side, and at least four doors lead to separate rooms. After a dizzying house tour, we'd all deposited our bags in our respective rooms and headed back to the main hall. We all sat down at the table and a butler wheeled in a cart with a large, elaborate tea set. After a delectable cup of tea, Momo clapped her hands together, "If you have presents, bring them up please!"

Ever the gracious host, Momo said we didn't need to bring any gifts, but most of us still did. Since we all knew she'd most likely already have expensive commercial items, we got together and came up with personalized gifts for her. I made her a bracelet with my initials and hers separated by a F/C bead and a pattern of F/C, black, and gold beads.

I presented her with my gift and her mouth opened in surprise, "L/N, did you make this yourself?!"

I nodded and she pulled me into a hug, then murmured, "Thank you, L/N, it means a lot to me."

She put the bracelet on, then checked out the rest of her cool presents. Hagakure had taken a wooden picture frame and decorated it with fake flowers and leaves, as well as gold highlights to finish off the beautiful nature-inspired piece.

Uraraka gifted Momo a unique self-made necklace pendant: the sparkles changed color depending on the light, but they mostly looked like the sparkles that Momo's quirk made when she used it, giving it that extra personal touch.

Shoto had collaborated with Uraraka, hence why his gift was an elaborately designed silver necklace without a pendant. There was an ornate area designed to house a pendant, so Momo quickly popped Uraraka's gift in and put the necklace on.

***I would go over everyone's gifts, but that'd take too long, so I'll end this little summary with Jiro's gift.***

Jiro hid behind her hair as she outstretched her hand, Momo's present lying in her palm. It was a custom hair clip with a dark purple lightning bolt on it and a thinner lightning bolt inside the larger one painted in white, mimicking the heartbeat-like pattern on Jiro's hair. Momo took it gratefully and instantly clipped it on her hair, giving Jiro a warm smile as she did so.

Momo soon got through everyone's gifts, swiftly thanking each and every one of her classmates with a warm hug, which Mineta enjoyed way too much...

After dinner, which involved all of our favorite foods, Momo nudged Jiro, who was sitting next to her, and asked, "Hey Jiro, truth or dare!"

Jiro contemplated for a second, "Truth should be safest, so truth."

After many suggestions from us, Momo finally decided on one, "Who's your favorite hero?"

A small amount of shy chin-scratching later, Jiro finally decided, "I don't really have one, but as far as musical ability goes, probably Present Mic."