Prologue

My feet were practically numb by the time I had reached the nearest city after walking for weeks through the forest. I'm surprised that I was still able to stand on my trembling skinny legs back then.

Everybody who caught a glimpse of me were quick to become horrified. At the time, I wasn't too sure as to why they were so afraid.

Oh, how naive I was.

"Oh my god, i-is that b-blood?!"

There was a quite a bit of panicking going on, and it wasn't long before somebody had contacted a wizard guild. Only a single wizard showed up, and that one wizard was the first to show me kindness. Instead of attacking me or restraining me, they simply held out their hand and said...

"Come with me, I'll help you."

That wizard was Laxus Dreyar.

~~~

"What's your name child?" I peered up at the short old man that was seated on top of the bar counter, my small hand still holding onto the blond's for dear life. I couldn't sense any major red flags from the older individual, so I decided to trust him.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n), pleasure to meet you."

~~~

"Hey (Y/n)-Chan! Look what I brought back for ya!" A teenage, pink haired male ran up to me, his blue winged cat following closely behind. I looked away from my lunch and up at him, tilting my head in question. He pulled some sort of flower from his bag, a soft smile on his face as he held it out to me. I wrapped my fingers around the stem, careful of the thorns, and took it from him. "It's a rose (Y/n). When I saw it, I thought of you." He plucked said rose from my hand and tucked it behind my ear. "See? It matches your eyes!" He affectionately ruffled my hair, my own eyes widening a bit.

"Thank you Natsu."

~~~

(A/N):

Alright, so. I took my time planning out the main parts like MC's magic and other key characters I'm going to add later on. This is more of a teaser than anything. I finally got my new phone so I decided to write this. So keep in mind that MC is YOUNGER THAN MOST OF FAIRYTAIL since they find her before the Tenrou incident.

But anyway, when Laxus finds her, she's 8. She says in Fairytail for 3 years and when she's 11, that's when Tenrou happens. Then when Fairytail comes back, she's 18 years old.

Tell me what you think.

Yours Truly,

~C