Ch - 3

-3 Year timeskip-

July 4th, x784

Age 11

~~~

I sat on a chair that was placed next to Laxus's, his headphones on my ears as I listened to his music while he talked with the others. The male and I had formed somewhat of a sibling bond ever since we met 3 years ago. I was close to Mira as well and I thought of her as an older sister figure, but Laxus was the person I trusted most in the whole world.

Even if I didn't know that many people in the first place.

The headphones were lifted from my head and I looked up at the blond culprit.

"Pinky is looking for you. Seems he's back from his Salamander hunt." Laxus sighed. As if to prove his point, a familiar voice called my name from downstairs. I hopped off the chair and made my way to the main floor to see Natsu bending down and looking under a table with happy and a blonde girl standing next to him.

"Natsu why would I be under a table?" I walked over to him, tilting my head as he stood up once more. He smiled brightly, ruffling my hair.

"(Y/n), I want you to meet somebody. This is Posey!" He gestured to the blonde girl next to him who looked extremely pissed off at his introduction.

"IT'S LUCY!" She growled, clenching her fists. She quickly calmed down and turned to me with a smile, bending down so we were face to face.

"Hello, I'm Lucy Heartfilia! You're (Y/n) right? Boy does Natsu talk about you a lot." She giggled, holding out her hand. I took it into my two smaller ones, tilting my head and slowly moving our hands up and down a few times.

"Yes that's right, I'm (Y/n). It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Lucy." I greeted, bowing my head. I let go of her hand once Natsu called her over from the counter, having slipped away while the girl and I were talking. I waved to her as she jogged off, clasping my hands together in front of me.

She seemed nice.

~~~

-Timeskip-

-Cue: Phantom Lord Arc-

I sat on the floor of the guildhall, whimpering softly in pain and holding my bleeding head with one hand. Large dark metal poles had crashed into the building while I was in the infirmary sleeping. Luckily, everybody seemed to have gotten out. Unluckily, that didn't include me.

I was disoriented from the red substance running steadily from my head, small droplets staining the ground. When the poles destroyed the building, I was hit with quite a bit of debris. I felt weak, and I wondered if I was actually going to die here. I heard shouting and loud crashes outside, the sounds of battle I assumed.

In my damaged and unfocused state, I didn't hear the main door being blown open or the sounds of loud footsteps through the building. Various more crashes and cracks sounded out before the door to the infirmary room was burst open. Black spots began to appear in my vision as a blurred black and purple figure walked towards me.

Warmth surrounded me and after a few more seconds, I was out.

~~~

-Timeskip-

-Cue: Juvia and Gajeel join Fairytail-