Ch - 2

( I forgot to mention this before, but in the previous chapter, let's just say Mira is still dressed like a bad bitty since the Lisanna thing had literally just happened )

~~~

I hugged Laxus's jacket close to my chest, walking through the building. I was currently searching for said male as I felt much safer around him than with anybody else. I located a set of stairs that led up to a balcony. I looked around quickly before ascending them and seeing Laxus sitting at a table with 3 others.

Two males and one female from what I could tell. I ran over to Laxus and stopped beside him, shyly holding out his jacket. I felt the stares of the other three, my body entering a heated flustered state.

"U-Uhm...thank you...for letting me use your jacket.." I handed the clothing back to him and bowed. A large hand landed on my head and I glanced up to see Laxus with a small smirk on his face.

"You clean up well kid. You don't look like something that crawled out of a horror show anymore." I blankly tilted my head at the statement,  not quite understanding what he meant by 'horror show'. He pulled his hand away with another roll of his eyes. "Jeez, you live under a damn rock or something?" He hissed. I shrugged, glancing at the other three out of curiosity.

One male had emerald green hair that went down to his mid back. He wore a crimson coloured trench coat, and I noticed the colour was similar to my eyes.

The other male was taller and wore some type of  black bodysuit with white vertical stripes that connected to a silver metal slotted mask that covered his eyes. The way he looked gave me chills.

The last was a female. She had long, sandy brown hair and adorned a tight green dress which showed off her generously sized chest. A pair of silver glasses sat upon the bridge of her nose, giving her a more pompous vibe.

"I guess I should introduce you since you're clearly interested. That's Freed," He pointed at the greenette who nodded politely, "that's Bickslow," next was the masked man who grinned back, "and that's Evergreen." The woman simply crossed her arms and glared down at me. Laxus placed his heavy hand on my head again, messing up my once neat (h/c) hair. "And this is (Y/n). She's the kid I found on my mission." I pushed his hand off and patted down my hair.

I jumped in fright as something hard was plopped down on my shoulder, much heavier than Laxus's hand. With a swift look behind me, I met gazes with a red headed, brown eyed woman adorning a set of armour.

"Laxus, Master wishes to talk to you. Why is there a child up here?" Her voice was firm and filled with authority. I felt the need to straighten my back and quiet my breathing in her presence. Laxus stood up, his hands finding themselves back in his pockets.

"Brought her back earlier on a mission Erza. Talk to Mira if you're that interested in the details." He slipped his jacket back on and stalked passed us back downstairs, the three others following behind him. The red headed woman bent down in front of me, staring intensely into my eyes.

"This area is strictly for S-Class Wizards. You shouldn't be up here." She explained. I was going to tell her that I was simply returning Laxus's jacket, but a more important question occupied my mind instead.

"What's a wizard?"

She looked surprised at my question. She stood back up with a thoughtful hum, holding out her hand for me to take, which I did.

"Come downstairs and I'll tell you everything you need to know."

~~~

After about 5 hours later, Erza had finally answered all my questions about wizards and guilds and the like and I answered all the questions I could that she had about me. I was quite surprised at all the information I wasn't aware of. By now, it was already dark outside and there were people knocked out around the guildhall everywhere.

"Now that that's out of the way, you should probably get to sleep. I'll show you the way back to the infirmary." She helped me off the bench seat and led me to the hallways in the back. She dropped me off, saying I could use as many blankets as I needed before she left once more. I sat on the bed, looking down at my feet.

I laid back on the bed, raising my hands to stare at them. Erza explained everything about magic in detail, and I wondered if I knew how to do magic as well and just didn't know how yet.

My thought then drifted to Mira. When she looked at me, she had such a sad expression in her eyes. I didn't know why she was so sad, but I wanted to.

Finally, I thought about Laxus. He was rather cold through his actions, but I knew that Laxus was a good person by heart.

I wanted to get to know these people more. So that's why tomorrow, I'll tell the Master that I want to join. I just hope I'll be able to even without magic.

~~~

( Short chapter because it's late. I'll post again soon. )