Im new

Y/N POV

I get a text from a random number. My being me I answer it. It is a job application. I work at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. I get paid 100.00 a week?! I instantly sighed up. "Let's hope the jobs easy..." I thought.

That was me an hour ago right now I am running for my life T-T

"They didn't say I could die?!" I screamed as I was being chased by a big purple bunny. I ran into the office closing the doors instantly. I tried to catch my breath. "So..let me get...this straight...I am fighting for my life for $100 bucks?!" I said in between breaths. "I mean a warning would be good." I said. "Like you know when you text a random person about a job and don't include the part that... THERE ARE KILLER ROBOTS!!!" I yelled. I sighed. "My guts said not to but my want to stay in my apartment won..." I said. I looked up to see security camera feed. "Hm?" I hummed confused. My head turned to the side a little. I slowly walked up to the seat to realize that there was a note. I quickly picked up the note. "Keep the music box wound up!!!" I read out loud. I looked at the button for it. I pressed it. I looked closer at the note. "Why does that have blood on it?!" I screeched falling out of my seat. "Oh right killer animatronics..." I said. "Why is there a music box?!" I asked loudly. "Arghhh!!!" I yelled. I was starting to get very agitated. I took a deep sigh. I got a call. "I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night." A guy said. "Why do I have to conserve power?" I asked. "Hello?" I asked again. He wasn't there. I looked up again to see a number percentage. "That's my power!" I yelled. I checked the lights on the halls there was no one there. I quickly opened the door I ran back to my cameras and kept track. "When I went here as a kid I heard a guard say that Foxy runs fast.. it just started to make sense." I muttered. I looked at Foxy's certain. It was open and he was peaking out. In seconds he was all the way in the party room 1. I flinched. "crap..." I mutter as I quickly stood up. When I got to the door with my flashlight I shined my light at the hallway. Foxy was right in front of me. I jumped. "So hi?" I said. I pushed the button on the door and it started to close.  But Foxy's arm was right in between the doors. I opened it again and tried to pick him up. "Djdidn't." I said as good struggled. I moved him a foot away and quickly ran back shutting the door. I waited but he wouldn't go away. I heard more foot steps from the other way. I quickly ran to the door closing it. "Open the door." One them I identified as Mangle said. "No..." I said glaring at them. "Why not?" Mangle asked again. "Your literally trying to kill me!" I said facepalming. "We can all play a game." Foxy said from the other side. "Do you want to kill me or be my friend. Please make up your mind your sending me mixed signal." I said very confused. Then I realized that I needed to play the music box. I ran to play it but I heard music approaching. I looked at my power level it was at 10%. I looked at the time. It was 5:59. I smiled. "Hey guess what the time is?" I said. "I'll give you a hint. You didn't kill me." I said. As soon as I said it the bell rang. The animatronics started to walk away. I gripped my chest. "Too..close...." I mumbled. I sighed. "That was scary" I thought. I stood up and checked the cameras to see that all the animatronics were in their places. I walked out the door and down the hall. Eventually I made it to the main room. Before I left I glared at the animatronics. I stuck my tongue out at them. I heard a laugh. I turned around to see a guy. "Who are you?" I asked. "You act like a kid." The guy said. "I legally am. I'm 16 you become an adult at 18." I said. "Well I haven't seen you before." The guy said. "I'm new." I said back. He nodded. "Ok well I am Micheal Afton." The guy known as Micheal said. "But call me Mike." Mike said. I nodded. "Well I was just about to head out," I said walking a little bit. "I do have a question though." I said. "Hm?" He hummed. "It's about the animatronics..." I said his eyes widened. He grabbed my wrist before I could say anything. "We can talk about it in private." He said. "O-Ok!" I said trying to keep up. "Jeez you walk fast!" I said as we reached backstage. "Sorry." He said coming to a stop. He let go of my wrist. "What about them." He said. "Well they move and try to kill. Me." I said. He sighed. "I know. I work night shift as well." Mike said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah and at multiple places." He said. "I can take you with me if you want?" He said. "Sure. I mean I need to figure out how to do this..." I said. "Don't worry. I'll help." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks well are you here for the day shift?" I asked. He nodded. "Need any help?" I asked. "I do but you don't have to help." He said throwing his arms in multiple directions. I laughed. "Your helping me I want to help you." I said. He sighed. "Ok." He said walking back to the stage. "If you are gonna help out can you clean the tables?" Mike asked. I nodded jumping off the stage. "Cleaning supplies are in the closet over there." Mike said pointing at a closet. "Ok!" I said running to the closet. I grabbed the supplies and started to stick them so it was only one trip. I stepped out with a warbling tower of cleaning supplies. "Ahhh...no...plz...ohh," I said as I stumbled over to the tables as the tower became a more unstable version of the leaning tower of Piza. I set them down with help. I sighed in relief. "Where is the other day shift workers?" I asked. "I dunno..." Mike said. "They blew off work didn't they..." I said. "There is always Jeremy." Mike said as someone walked in.

That's it for now!
Bye!

Lunar out~