Goldens pissed

Golden Freddy's POV

I teleported into the car to see a sight that hurt. Y/N had a bloody mess of bandages on. He began to talk to me about calling me a nickname. That was after he coughed up blood. I said sure and he called me Goldie. I disappeared after a few minutes of silence. I got back to the pizzeria. Let's say I was mad. I walked up onto the stage. "Everyone come here now!" I yelled. In seconds everyone was here. "What's wrong you rarely yell?!" Freddy asked. "You hurt somebody today?" I asked. "Y-Yeah..." Chico said looking away. "I see you guys didn't like seeing him like that either..." I said calming down. "T-There were other people there and we had to fake smiles as he was almost bleeding out." Bonnie said. I growled. "Well don't! He tried to be my friend he even gave me a nickname today!" I yelled. "No human does that..." Foxy said. "That why you don't want him hurt." Mangle muttered. I nodded. "You can scare him but no hurting him or his friends." I said. They all nodded and then walked out of the room. I sighed and checked the time. It was 5:56. I sighed again and disappeared.

Y/N POV

My eyes fluttered open to see a F/C room. I turned my head to look around groaning in the process. I was in my bed room. I sat up on my bed, my bed made a creak sound. I brought my hand to my head, I had a killer head ache. I sighed dropping my head to my side. I brought my hand to my sheets and pulled them off of me. I turned getting close to the edge of the bed. I slide off the bed almost falling when I hit the ground. I used the bed to stand up straight. I sighed and stumbled over to the kitchen. I started to make breakfast. "Stop!!" I heard someone yell. I turned to see Mike. "You need to rest." Jeremy said walking beside him. "Food" is all I said. They deadpanned. "I'll make it." Mike said. "I'm pretty sure your food sucks." I said getting defensive of the pan in front of me. Mike gasped. Jeremy sighed. "My cooking is amazing." Mike said dramatically putting his hand over his chest acting offended. I stuck my tongue out at him. He walked over to me and went to grab the spatula. I bit him. He let go and quickly backed up. "You Fucking Bit Me?!" He said holding his arm in his hand. "He Fucking Bit Me!" He said looking at Jeremy. Jeremy shrugged unsure of what to say. "I'll do it again." I said with a dangerous look. He backed up. I smiled happily and finished breakfast. I put it on plates and then we ate. We got up and I ran to my room. I put on my uniform and ran to the living room. "Uh-Uh!" Mike said grabbing me before I could leave. He dragged me to my room and threw me on the bed. He walked over to the closet and grabbed some clothes. He tossed the clothes to me. "Change" Is all he said before turning. I sighed and changed. It was a white cat crop top hoodie and gray leggings. I took off my shirt and changed into the hoodie. I took off my pants and put on the leggings. "Done..." I said standing up. "Ok. Now your staying here." Mike said turning around. My eyes widened. "N-No?!" I yelled. "You need help cleaning or you might make the time limit.." I said. He sighed. "Fine..." Mike said. I smiled and stood up I ran out of my room and into the hallway. I turned and ran down another a hall to get to my front door. "You won't be doing much. Only cleaning the tables." Mike said. "What why?!" I said confused. "You can't bend over." He said plainly. Jeremy just stayed silent. "Humph!" I said pouting. "Whatever." I mumbled. He smiled. "Now let's go!" I yelled slamming open the door and running outside. I ran a quarter way there til I could barely breath. "Moving.. possible... not.." I mumbled lying out of breath on the concrete. I heard chuckling from behind. I looked to try to see Mike but he wasn't there.
"M-Mike?" I asked out stuttering cause I was nervous. "I'm afraid it's not~" someone mumbled into my ear. I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "AHH?!" I screamed jumping. I turned to see Mike. My eyes widened. They started to tear up. "W-Why would you d-do tha-that?!" I yelled tears running down my face. I saw worry on his face and panic. "I didn't mean to make you cry! I'm so sorry! Please stop crying!" Mike yelled pulling me into a hug. My tears eventually stopped. I sniffled. "What time is it.." I mumbled. Jeremy looked at his watch. "9:24" Jeremy said. My eyes widened. "We gotta hurry." I said. We rushed to the pizzeria. When we got there we say a bunch of kids playing and eating. I smiled at the adorable kids. "Well let's go." I said. I reach into my backpack. I pulled out my uniform jacket and put it on. "You has it the whole time?!" Mike yelled. I smirked and ran into the crowd.

Toy Freddy POV

We watched as the kid from yesterday walked in. I almost frowned at the sight of bandages covering his stomach. He reached into his backpack and pulled out the uniform jacket. He put the jacket on and then ran into the crowd ignoring the yells of his friend. My eyes followed him. "I hope everyone is have a g-great time!" I said to the crowd. "Enjoy the yummy pizza!" I said again. "I want some more pizza!" A kid yelled from the crowd. I looked to see the kid grabbing on to Y/N. "         " Y/N said. But I could hear him.

That's it for now I will update again today or tomorrow.

Lunar out~