Hi there

I was watching my videos when I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Micheal and Jeremy. They were stumbling. "Hey!" I said scaring them. They jumped. "What are you doing awake?!" Mike yelled. "I didn't sleep last night." I said. They deadpanned. "You need sleep." Jeremy said. "We have to go to the pizzeria. For the day shift and possibly night shift." Mike said. I nodded looking at my phone again. "So what you doing." Jeremy asked bending down to see what was on my phone. "I'm reading Fanfics." I said. They laughed. "You have any make up here?" I asked. They looked confused. I ran to the kitchen and got a towel wet. I went back and rubbed the bottom eyelid. The make up wiped off and I had bags under my eyes. "I cover them with make up." I said. "I have purple." Mike said. "That will work. If I can use it." I said. He nodded. "In the bathroom, in the drawer below the mirror." Mike said. I nodded and walked over there. I found it and applied the makeup.

I walked up to Mike

I walked up to Mike. "Done!" I said. Their eyes widened. "How did you do that?!" Mike asked. "I can put make up on you if you want?" I said. He thought about it. "How about we go glamour mode for the day?" Mike said. I smiled. "Sounds fun." I said grabbing his wrist. "You wanna join?" I asked Jeremy. "Why not.." he said. I grabbed his wrist as well. "First the outfit!" I said running into mikes room. I searched through his closet and found the shortest shirts that I could find. "Change into these please I said handing them some clothes. I turned and took off my shirt. I put on the shirt that I had picked out. Then I took my pants off and replaced it with ripped skinny jeans. I then grabbed my security hat and decorated it. I turned. "Done!" I said. They were also done.

Y/N's outfit