Pizza

"Hey Mike-" the mystery man went to say. He looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked. "Oh I am Y/N. I am new and I do the night shift and I decided to help the day shift people." I said really fast. "Ok then Y/N. I'm Jeremy." Jeremy said. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Same here." Jeremy said. "So do you work on the night shift as well?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah." He said. "You wanna guard with us tonight?" Mike asked. "Ehh..why not?" Jeremy said. "I'm gonna be teaching Y/N how to do the whole night guarding thing." Mike said. "I survived the first night...barely." I said mumbling the barely. They laughed. "They all attacked at the same time!" I yelled. They stopped laughing and looked at me. "Then I had to do the music box and I was starting to
run out of power too." I yelled again. "I was lucky because time ended before whatever got me." I said. I looked at them, they had weird looks on their face. "Not only that but there was blood on a note saying to keep the music box playing or something like that." I said. "This is your first night right?" Mike asked. "Yeah. Why?" I asked. "It shouldn't have been that hard." Jeremy said. "I suggest not doing tonight or the rest of the week." Mike said. "I agree with Mike it gets harder every night." Jeremy said. "Then who's gonna do it?" I asked. "Someone else." Mike said looking at his watch. "Crap it's already 11:22?!" Mike said. "Hurry and clean. We leave at 11:55 no matter what." Jeremy said. "Wait doesn't that mean they are gonna bring in a rookie like me. What if that person gets hurt?!" I said starting to worry. "We will inform the boss it's one of those nights and he will bring in a professional." Mike yelled from across the room as he quickly clean and cleared off 2 tables at the same time. "O-Ok..." I said grabbing a rag and started to clean as fast as I could. We finished the tables when Mike said. "Time to go!" I looked at him and quickly grabbed all the supplies and put it up I ran to the door. I ran through the door. After I did they shit it and locked it. Seconds later the animatronics began to move towards us. I stumbled back a little. "C-Come play with-th us." Mangle said glitching. "No thanks?" I said. Jeremy and Mike laughed. "Let's go." Mike said. Grabbing me and Jeremy's wrist. We ran through the parking lot. He led us to his car. "I'm gonna take you to my emergency place." He said. I looked at him confused. "Golden Freddy" he said. My eyes widened as he got in the car put the key in ignition starting it. Me and Jeremy got in the car. Him and Jeremy sitting in the front seats I sat in the back. "There's a Golden Freddy?!" I said. "Yeah and more then that too." Jeremy said. "And why an emergency house." I asked. "He can follow you home." They said simply. A Golden bear suddenly appeared inside of the car. "Ahhh?!?!?!" I yelled. Jeremy looked back. "Code Golden!" Jeremy yelled. Mike sped up. "Gooo away!!!!" I yelled. Golden Freddy just looked at me. I gulped. "Why is he here again?" I asked. "We told you that he follows people home." Mike said. "That's creepy..." I muttered. He disappeared and reappeared a seat closer to me. "He is m o v i n g!!!!" I yelled. "Calm down." Jeremy said. I stared at Golden Freddy. I made eye contact with him. "Don't make eye contact!" Jeremy yelled. I didn't listen and kept staring. "He will attack." Mike said. I still had eye contact. He stared at me. "Hi I'm Y/N." I said extending my arm. I heard Jeremy whimper but I didn't pay attention to that. The bear looked at my hand and then looked back at me. The bear took my arm and shook. "Golden Freddy" Golden Freddy responded. "Nice to meet you." I said. He didn't respond. He just took his hand back from mine and disappeared. "He's gone.." I muttered. "How the heck did you not die!" Jeremy yelled. I shrugged. "I have no idea..." I said. "That was awesome!" Mike yelled. I was still in shock I looked at my hand. "Dangerous but awesome!" Mike yelled again. "We are almost there..." Mike said. I snapped out of it. "Ok." I said with a smile. After a few minutes we had stopped. "We are here." Mike said. I looked to see an apartment. I smiled. I heard the car cut off. Then the doors open. I was still shaken by the day. I heard my door open for me to see Mike with a concerned look. "You good." He said. "Just processing the past day..." I said. He nodded and moved to the side. I got up and out of the car. We walked inside of the apartment. "It's not much but-" Mike went to say. "It's amazing." I said interrupting him. I covered my mouth. "I'm sorry I interrupted you!" I said blushing from embarrassment. "It's fine." Mike said. "I'm hungry," Mike muttered. "I'll make something!" I said excited. Mike shrugged. "Ok." He responded. I ran to the kitchen. I looked in his pantry. "You guys allergic to anything." I yelled "No!" They both yelled back. I started to make pizza when I was done there was two pizzas. "Done!" I yelled as the two of them walked in. "It looks so good! Thanks!" Jeremy said. "Thanks." Mike said smiling. I nodded. We all ate and then showered. Mike lent us both clothes. His clothes were huge on me. I stumbled into the living room. I laid down on the couch. I got out my phone and checked the time. It was now 3:00 am. I yawned. I began to read fan fiction on Watt-pad and watched YouTube videos.

That's it for now. Bye!

Lunar out~