600 read special.

Y/N's POV (does not affect the story)

I wake up but I felt..cold. I looked around only to not be able to see anything. I had something covering my eyes I went to try to take it off but I couldn't move my arms. I began to worry and I wiggles around trying to be able to move my arms again. I heard laughing. I tried to look I the direction the laugh came from but that didn't do much. "W-Who's there?" I asked. I heard footsteps get closer to me. I quickly looked around trying my best to see who was there. The footsteps stopped, and they sounded really close. Then I felt a hand on my face. "Don't worry~" the voice said. I recognized that voice, it was Toy Freddy. "Toy Freddy?" I asked looking around trying to spot him. I felt something touch my lips. It was I think it was his finger. I shut up. I felt a hot breath on my neck. I blushed. I felt him start kissing up and down my neck. I moaned when he hit a certain spot. Then I felt another pair of hands wrap around my waist. "W-Who's there?!" I said extremely scared. I heard a tiny laugh from behind me. "It's just me~" the person from behind me said. It was Toy Bonnie. "What are you guys doi-" I went to say but ended up getting interrupted by a kiss. I felt myself get pulled backwards onto somebody. I felt my clothes get quickly get striped off. I shivered as I felt the cold air hit my now bare body. "Mask.." I whimpered our to them. "Right." He said. He took off my mask. I opened my eyes again to see clearly, they were both stripped like me. He smirked as I blushed as red as a fire truck. He kissed me and I felt something poke against my entrance. Then it pushed through. I scream in pain but it was muffled because I was being kissed. Tears formed in my eyes. He separated from the kiss and moved closer. I whimpered and put my head on Toy Freddy's shoulder. "Hurts.." I muttered. He sighed and started to rub my back. Toy Bonnie began to move and fast. It was just groans of pain at first, but then those groans turned to moans. Toy Freddy stood up and started to fuck me through my mouth. When we all came I fell limp. I'm really tired and hungry. I think I'll rest now..

That's it. It was supposed to be 500 read special but ya.. I was busy.

Lunar out~