"Bonnie?! Toy Bonnie?!"

Y/N POV

When they turned human I was shocked. "Good." I heard the guy from behind me said coo from behind me. "Now I'm gonna torture you." He said to the animatronics. "Power off or he dies." The man said tying my arms up as well as my legs. The animatronics powered off. He went up to them and tied them up. He powered them on. Then he walked over to me. "What are you going to do to us!?" Freddy asked. "To you. Nothing. To him," the man with purple hair said pointing at me. "everything.." he said. My eyes widened. He bent down to my level I quickly shut my eyes for whatever was going to happen. I felt something poke me. I opened my eyes slightly to see a knife right at my stomach. My lip quivered. I looked up at him. He looked me in the eyes and then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I screamed out as the knife went through me.

3rd POV

The animatronics watched angrily. Bonnie and Toy Bonnie were able to slip through their ropes. They quickly got up and charged at William. William heard them and went to stab them. "Bonnie?! Toy Bonnie?!" Y/N yelled scared for them. Sure they hurt him but he could stop caring for them. They barely dodged the knife. Y/N took this chance and scooted towards William. Y/N bit him really hard in the neck. William screamed. William swung the knife at the source of the bite. Y/N readied himself for pain. But it didn't come. Y/N looked to see Toy Bonnie grabbed Williams arm that had the knife and Bonnie had the other. "T-urn ba...ck.." I said in between coughs of blood. "People..comin.." I muttered. They quickly changed back and pinned down William. I was right after a few seconds a dual ya and guards came rushing in. "There he is mommy!" The little girl from before yelled pointing at me. I coughed up blood. My vision fades in and out. I felt arms wrap around me. I looked and saw Mike and Jeremy. I passed out.

Bonnie's POV

Y/N passed out as me and Toy Bonnie still held William down. People came over to us and put him in cuffs and then the took him away. I sighed. They closed early. I sighed when everyone left I turned human. I went and sat on the edge of the stage.

That is it. This one was to finish the other chapter.

Lunar out~