400 read special

Y/N's POV (does not affect story)

I yelped as Mike pinned me to my chair. "Wha-" I went to say but got cut off by Mike kissing me. I felt his hand sliding up my thigh. He separated from the kiss. "Hey Jeremy come over here." He said. Jeremy walked over to me. "Oh?!" He said. He looked away. "I meant join." Mike deadpanned. "Oh!" Jeremy said turning around with a really big blush. "But the animatronics!" I said trying to able to walk after today. "They should leave us alone." Mike said taking off his uniform shirt. I felt Jeremys hand sliding up my chest. I was now a blushing mess. What if the animatronics hear me?! I mean they just did the same thing to me. Thoughts ran through my head at a million miles an hour. I zoned out in my panic. I zoned back in when I felt pressure against my lips. My eyes widened when I noticed that we were all stripped. I was on top of Mike and Jeremy was on top of me. I felt something poke against my entrance. I yelped as he pushed in a little bit. He covered my mouth. He started to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. Suddenly he slowly pushed in. I was to busy with the pain to notice Jeremy. I looked foreword and saw Jeremy already on mine. I was moaning and groaning as they both began to move. I was a moaning mess as both of them were high speed. I was trying to watch the cameras to make sure none of the animatronics were moving. I looked and saw that all of them were there. My eyes widened as I saw the screen go black. "The..screen." I said to them. The looked up. I came as I felt Mike cum. They both pulled away/out and clothes me and them. "I'll be cameras." I said. They nodded. They both ran to the doors. I watched carefully. The screen then returned back to normal. I looked closely at the cameras to notice that all the Toy animatronics had gone missing. "Crap!" I said loudly. "What is it?!" Mike said loudly. "All the Toy animatronics just disappeared!" I said back. I quickly checked all the cameras. "The doors!" I yelled. They nodded and shut the door as fast as they could. Just as the door closed we saw Toy Chico hit the door. I sighed in relief. "Check the light," I said. They turned on the lights. I stood up and walked over to Mikes door. I saw Toy Bonnie and Toy Chico. I ran over to Jeremy's window. I saw Toy Freddy. Then I remembered. The music! I ran over to the keyboard. I started to press the button to wind up the music box. I heard music getting louder. Then the music box started to play and I sighed in relief. I almost fell as I walked over to the doors. "Wait?! Where's Mangle and Ballon Boy?!" I said loudly. I really didn't care to control my volume I was about to die who cares how loudly I am. I quickly grabbed my flashlight making sure that I still had batteries. I didn't. "You little thief!" I said looking towards where I thought Ballon Boy was. I heard him laughing. I frowned. I walked over to him and hit him upside the head. He yelped. "Sorry. I do need my batteries though.." I muttered grabbing the batteries from his hand. "I was gonna eat those he yelled turning human. "Your not supposed to eat batteries!" I said. "What are you my parents?!" He said. My eyes widened as I turned red. I was embarrassed. "N-No!" I stuttered out. He stuck his tongue out at me. Jerk. The 6 a clock bell went off and they all went away. And I went to leave when I got grabbed by something and then, darkness.

That's it I am working on the 500 reads special.
School has started so it is gonna be harder to update. By I will try to update every other day.

Lunar out~