Nightmares

Y/N's POV

I wake up in a... bedroom? I sit up and look around. "What the-" I went to say as I saw a flash light. I heard foot steps. I recognize the footsteps! Those are animatronics. I quickly get off of the bed and run to the door shutting it. "T-This isn't the pizzeria?!" I said. I heard dark laughter. "Foxy..." I muttered running to the closet door but it was to late the animatronic jumped at me and then began to cut at me. I screamed in pain. Then the bell rang. 'How am I not dead..' I thought. I looked at my extremely bloody arm. I hissed in pain as I stood up. "Tomorrows another day." A random voice said. I looked around. And then everything went black. I sit up. My breathing was fast. My eyes were wide with tears. I still felt the pain. I looked at my arms and didn't see any scratches. I looked around the room and there was medical supplies every were. I looked and saw blood on my bandages. I heard the door click. I looked up really fast. "M-Mike?" I asked. "Your awake?" Mike said looking over to me. I nodded. "You need to rest." Mike said. "I-I can't?!" I almost yelled. "What?" Mike asked. "I can't sleep.." o muttered. I am afraid that I might go back to that place. "Don't worry that guy won't hurt you again. They have him in jail." Mike said. I shook my head. "That's not it!" I said. He looked confused. "You know what never mind.." I muttered. I laid down. "Good night." Mike said before leaving the room. I sat up after a few minutes. I saw my bag with my phone on the other side of the room. I got out of bed and stumbled over to my bag. I reached out and grabbed the bag. I hissed in pain as my arm began hurt even more. I pushed the pain aside and stumbled back to the bed. I got onto my phone and began to research what might of been happening to me. "If you have Nightmares come here." A Website said. I clicked onto it and saw it had a picture of a little kid. My eyes widened. "Poor kid." I muttered. I quickly memorized the address writing it down for safety. I got out of bed and changed into the clothes that I was wearing when I got stabbed. It hurt as I changed. I got all my stuff and went to the door. I cracked the door slightly. I saw no one near the door so I quickly and quietly ran out the door shutting it on my way out. I ran down the halls carful to not bump into someone. When I got outside the hospital I ran to the address. When I got to the house I knocked on the door. Mike answered the door.
"Y/N?! What the heck are you doing here?!" Mike said. "I'm looking for Chris Afton.." I muttered. Someone pushed Mike aside and I saw a teenager. "Umm..hi?" I asked. "I'm Chris." Chris said back. "But your picture looks like your 8." I said. He nodded. "That was a while back." He responded. I nodded.

(Chris^) "come on in

(Chris^) "come on in." He said. "Ok" I said. He moved aside and I walked in. We all sat on the couch. "So what are you here to talk about?" Mike asked. "You need to leave Mike." Chris said. "Why?" Mike asked. "This conversation isn't for you." Chris said. "Whatever." Mike said getting up and leaving. "Nightmares?" Chris asked. I nodded. "They started yesterday and Foxy scratched up my arm and it still hurts." I said. Chris sighed. "I know. I've had to deal with it since I was 8. I still do but I made friends with my nightmares." Chris said. "You need to stay here for tonight." Chris said. "I'm gonna have to fight them with you. Nightmares are different from the actual animatronics." Chris said again. He sighed. He looked at his watch. "Let's go ahead and set up." Chris said. I nodded. I stood up with him. I bent over in pain. "What's wrong?" Chris asked. I unbuttoned my uniform jacket to show bloody bandages. "Animatronics.." I muttered. He nodded. "It hurts I know.." he said. "I got bit by a animatronic." He said as we walked down the halls. I gasped. "Where?!" I said. "Head.." he muttered. I hugged him. "I-I'm Sorry.." I said sadly. He stopped moving after I hugged him. "It's fine.." he said. I let go realizing what I had done. He began to walk again and so did I. When we got to his room I saw a bed and three doors. "Go sit on the bed." He said. I nodded. I went over to the bed and sat down. He walked out of the room and came back after a few minutes he had flashlights and batteries. He sat down next to me. "The time?" He asked. I looked down at my watch. "11:57" I said back. He nodded. We waited a few minutes and then I heard footsteps. I whimpered. He looked at me from the side. "Don't worry.." He muttered. "O-Ok." I said. The footsteps got even closer. Then they reached the door. The door creaked open. "Hey Chris!" A nightmare version of Chica said loudly. "Hey." Chris responded. Chica looked at me and stayed quiet. I heard more pairs of footsteps heading to the room. Then I saw him. Nightmare Foxy it was the one that attacked me yesterday. He looked at me. "You!" He said pointing at me. I flinched. "What is he doing here?!" Nightmare Foxy said loudly. "Well he started having nightmares so he came to me for help." Chris said. "I'm gonna have to attack him!" Chica said charging at me. Suddenly she got flashed in the eyes. She backed up in pain. My eyes widened. I looked to the side to see Chris with a sad look on his face. "Nightmare Chica I don't want to flash your eyes but you guys can't attack him." Chris said. Foxy ran at me. I yelped as he pinned me to the bed.  "Time to die!" He yelled. Suddenly there was a flashlight in his face. He hissed in pain and backed up. I sighed sitting up. "Go away.." Chris muttered. They looked at him hurt. "W-What?" Nightmare Bonnie asked. "Go away if your going to hurt him!" Chris yelled. They all looked at the ground. "Ok.." they said sitting down. I sighed out of relief. "Thank you.." I muttered quietly to Chris. "Mmhmm." He replied.

That's it for now. Now I am throwing
Painful nightmares into the mix
Well bye!

Lunar out~