300 read special

Y/N's POV (does not affect story)

I walked into the pizzeria looking at the kids, screaming and yelling while throwing stuff. I sighed. Something about today gave me a weird feeling. But what? I shrugged it off and walked towards the stage. I looked at the animatronics. They were sending off a weird vibe. I felt like they were staring at me. Is it cause I also worked as the night guard. Maybe they were plotting my death. I sighed think I might as well call my family and tell them goodbye. Because normally when the animatronics form a plan, they end up getting me. Luckily in the past I have lucked out, because the bell always rang before they could stuff me into a suit. I sighed. I grabbed my phone turning on the flashlight. I shined Freddy right in the eyes. I stuck out my tongue. "Don't try to kill me and I won't shine you in the eyes." I said simply. "What do mean by try to kill you?" A little girl asked from beside me. I tended up. "Well you see, I'm talking to my friends through this earpiece and they told my to say that so I did. I do warn you never do everything your friends say." I said. The girl nodded and ran off. I sighed in relief. I went to go chew I on Foxy in pirates cove. 'Wonder what he is up to?' I thought to my self. I opened the certain a little only to get pulled in. I went to scream but my mouth got covered. "Don't scream. You'll be doing plenty of that later~" I was now extremely confused. "Syhdv?" I went to say. He moved his hand away a little bit. "What?" I questioned. He chuckled. I felt a hand slither down my waist. I blushed. His hand snaked it's way into my pants. I moaned as he rubbed my dick through my boxers. "I see you like that~" he said while chuckling hoarsely into my ear. I started to get hard. He stopped rubbing my dick. I whimpered from the loss of contact. He laughed again. He suddenly had his hand inside of my boxers. He began to jerk me off. I was moaning like crazy. "There are...KIDS!" I said. The last part I said loudly because I came on his hand. "You are right. Someone could just easily walk in~" someone new said. I blushed crimson. I looked up and saw Freddy. He walked closer and closer to me. I grew more nervous with every step he took. He put his hand on my cheek. He slid his hand down to my chin. He made my face, face him, he leaned in kissing me. My eyes widened. It took me a few seconds to kiss back, and when I started kissing Freddy I didn't notice Bonnie walk in. "Well well Well... Looks like you guys tried to start without me." Bonnie said. My eyes widened. He walked over to us. He bent down, blushing. I heard the sound of my pants unzipping. I then felt my pants get pulled down along with my boxers. This allowed my hard dick to spring out. Bonnie laughed. I blushed even more if possible. I felt Foxy's hand leave my dick and travel to my entrance. I yelped as he slowly entered one of his fingers. On the other hand Freddy was taking off my shirt. Once he got it off he attacked my neck with kisses and bites. Tears pricked in my eyes as Foxy entered a second finger. Bonnie was making me moan and groan as the went up down my dick. Foxy then entered a third finger making some tears slip from my eyes. Foxy's Hook made its way to my chin. He turned my head to face him. He kissed me. I felt his fingers slowly thrusting in and out of me. Soon pain washed away and pleasure made way in. I was just moaning now. Tears of pleasure not pain stained my puffy, red eyes. (Not eye color red. Like after you cry you tend to have puffy and red eyes) Foxy pulled his finders out, making me whimper in loss. He chuckled. I felt something poke at  my entrance. Then something pushed in. I screamed in pain as he thrusted roughly into me. He didn't move for about 10 minutes. Then when pain faded to pleasure I began to move. He grabbed my hips stopping me from moving. I whimpered. He began to thrust into me slowly. He began to speed up a bit. I came into Bonnie's mouth. He swallowed it. He stood up and turned around. I was confused until he slammed backwards. I moaned as I got pushed further onto Foxy. I was hard again. He grabbed my hard dick and lined it up to his entrance. He walked backwards and my dick entered him. He didn't wait he instantly began to move. I was a moaning mess. Foxy had finally cum inside of me as I came inside of Bonnie. Foxy pulled out and I pulled out of Bonnie. I almost collapsed. Freddy made sure I didn't. He picked me up and carefully set me on the ground. They dressed me back into my uniform. I don't think I can stand. I limped out of the room walking back to the main room where I met Mike and Jeremy. "Ready for the night shift?" Mike asked. I hesitantly nodded. I looked over to the animatronics who had a never ending smirk on their face. We stumbled to the security office. I sat in the chair as fast as I could. They laughed. "I'll be cameras." I said. They nodded and stood at the doors. I sighed thinking about what just happened. I got hard again. Mike walked over to me real quick. He noticed my problem. "You need help~" he seductively said in my ear.

That's the 300 read special.
We make it to 400 and I will do a part two for this
Bye!

Lunar out~