Chapter 1: Crying

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungkook-ah, could you come over for moment?" Manager-nim asked. His hands gesturing me to go to his office. When I arrived, I saw him already sitting in his chair, kind of looking grumpy, "sit down!"

I got back to the dance studio, still kind of shocked. Taking my bag, I ran to the van where everybody was waiting. The thing was, manger-nim thought I ate too much and had to go on a diet. I was getting fat he said. When I arrived at the van I took the only free seat left, next to Taehyung at the window in the back. I settled down and the car took off. Taehyung was too busy with his phone to notice my mood had changed. I actually got pretty upset after hearing the word fat. I had to stop eating my favorite candy and stop eating big portions. I wanted to cry, but it would only worry the others, and it had no further use.

We arrived at the dorm 10 minutes later, Seokjin started cooking and the others went sitting on the couch and turned on the tv. Me on the other hand, went to my shared bedroom with Hoseok and Jimin and collapsed on my bed, not even caring about showering. I was almost drifting to sleep but felt someone tugging at my hand. I slowly opened my eyes to meet Seokjin smiling brightly. "Come on sleepy head, it's time to eat. And you don't want to miss out on my delicious ramen, I guarantee!" He said smiling. "I'm too tired, let me sleep hyung." I complained and closed my eyes again. "No excuses, come on." I felt him pulling on my arm and I gave in, opening my eyes again and getting up.

Jin led me to the kitchen, and placed me on a chair across Jimin, my usual spot. "Looks like our maknae fell asleep." Jimin laughed and leaned over the table to poke my cheek. "Hyunggg, don't do that." I whined, which caused him to only laugh harder and the others joined in as well.

I saw everybody was already eating, they were talking about the new dance we had to learn. I, on the other hand, only looked at my cup of ramen, thoughts coming back from what the manager had told me. Jin always gave me more than the others, because I was still 'growing'. Maybe that had something to do with my 'extreme weight gain'.

I must've been so deep in thought that I didn't notice everyone looking, worriedly, at me and had stopped talking. I came back to my senses when Hoseok nudged me in my ribs. "Huh.. What?" I looked confused. "Why aren't you eating?" Namjoon asked right away. "Ow, I must've zoned out." I smiled awkwardly and took a mouthful of ramen. Their worried gazes turned into eye smiles. I chewed very slowly, almost choking on the food, because I had taken too much at once.

When I finished the first bite I took another and another but stopped immediately when I noticed I almost had finished my bowl. How could I not notice I was eating that much in such a short time? All of the other members hadn't even eaten half. I felt disgusting.

I heard everybody talking, but I wasn't in the mood to engage in a conversation, I only looked at my food, suddenly feeling nauseous because I ate so much. I shoved my bowl away not wanting to look at it anymore and having the urge to cry.

A small sob left my mouth, the table went silent and I felt everyone look at me. Then everything came out that I was holding the whole ride back home. Tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably, and I sobbed my heart out. I felt hands grab me into a hug and I accepted it gratefully, sobbing into Jin's shirt smelling his scent. He whispered comforting words to me trying to calm me down.

When I finally calmed down I felt embarrassed to death.

A/N:

It's a very short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways!

- Cherry