6. Gamma

The Gamma is the third in command.

Just like Betas, Gammas can also be female. And once they find their mate, they will give the 'Gamma' title to the mate, and take 'Gamma female' title.

He is the 3rd strongest, and is the third highest title a wolf could have. Gammas are in charge of the warriors and act as the general.

They take control of the spars and training when the Betas or Alphas are too busy to do so. 

Just like Betas and Alphas, they demand respect from others. They only take orders from the Alpha and Beta.

They are the trainers of the pact and make sure that everyone is fit for battle. They are to make the battle plans but of course have to run it through with the Alpha.

Gammas are usually born into it like Alphas and Betas, but every new Alpha picks there own Gamma.

For example, if an Alpha is challenged and is defeated, then the new Alpha will take over and chose their own Gamma. The former Gamma will lose their place.

Gammas, like Betas, are mostly chosen by the Alpha for having a relationship of some sort.

For example, they had been best friends and are trustworthy.

In summery, the Gammas are the generals of the pack and train the pack member to be ready for battle.

Any questions? 

You can ask privately too. 

Love 😍 

Shai🥀