A/N - Werewolf Story

Hi loves!

I have published a werewolf story called Regina Malicious. It has been months. And i thought i would share the story in this book.

Hope u guys will check my book.

Name:-

Regina Malicious

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
_______________________

Description:-

They tried to burn her

not knowing

she is a flame yet to bloom.

★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★

Aerowyn Aurélie Beau. She is known for her sweet and caring nature. Witty comments and sassy replies. She was loved by many.

However, it all changed on her 10th birthday. An Alpha child is supposed to shift on their 10th birthday. But sadly, Aerowyn didn't.

She became a disgrace to the Alpha family. The Alpha couple; her own parents ranked her as an Omega. That's when everything started.

She became the pack punching bag.

She was bullied at school.

The main bullies; her once loving brothers and sister.

When she couldn't take it anymore, Aerowyn on her 15th birthday, took a step that changed her life. Forever.

She left the pack.

Little did she know, Little did they all know,

That there is burning flame deep within her soul, waiting to come out.

And that flame made her who she is.

Ragina Malicious; Queen Malicious.

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
_______________________

Prologue:-

I sat on the roof of the pack house.

I was watching the moon. It's a full moon. It's so bright and beautiful. It feels like it's calling me. I looked at the wristwatch.

11:59 pm.

1 minute. Just 1 minute left.

What if it didn't happen? My heart ached at the thought. It has been 5 years. And on every birthday, I sit here and watch the moon. Waiting for my shift that didn't happen 5 years ago.

Today is another day like that. My 15th birthday. My only wish is to be able to shift.

My only wish.

I know that no one will celebrate this day with me. There will be no more surprise birthday parties I got 5 years ago. It all changed. Everything.

I'm the daughter of the Alpha. I'm the disgrace to the pack. I make this pack look weak.

Not anymore. Not anymore.

I checked the time again. 10 seconds left. I closed my eyes. Scared. Nervous. Afraid. I counted the seconds slowly.

9..8..7..6..5..

I felt my heart beat pick up.

4..3..2...

My breathing became shallow.

....1.

I waited for my bones to break.

But..

Nothing happened. No bone breaking.. Nothing. That's when i realised that there is no hope. That i really am a disgrace. That the pack won't stop hating me.

And so, i decided to bring an end to it all. All of it.

I opened my eyes. I narrowed them with determination. This is for me and myself. I will set myself free. No one can rule me. I won't let just let anyone play me. I jumped off the roof. Determined. I went to the garage and packed my clothes, before exiting.

Then i ran towards the wood.

I did the thing that changed my life. Forever.

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
_______________________

Link :-

https://www.wattpad.com/story/237072522-regina-malicious

/////

Hope you will check my story.

Love 😍

Shai 🥀