24. Mates: Rejection

In some books, werewolves don't want to have mates. It could be for many reasons.

1. Human mate

2. Too weak to be a mate.

3. Omega.

4. Already have a a lover.

5. Peer pressure / because of parents.

6. Because they believe mates are useless/weakness.

7. Or even because they just don't want one.

........etc

So to reject your mate you have to say specific words for that.

'I, (name), reject you (name) as my mate'

Eg: "I, Killian reject you Roxanne as my mate."

If you are an Alpha, Beta, gamma or a top ranked person in your pack, you will reject your mate by saying :

'I, (name), (rank) of (pack) reject you (name) as my mate and (the rank he/she would be if accepted as your mate)'

Eg: "I, Artorius Knight, Alpha of Dark Shadow pack reject you Aerowyn Aurélie Beau as my mate and future Luna."

And then... Boom! The rejection happened. Once done both mates will feel immense pain and heartbreak. But the one who got rejected will feel worse.

But in most stories the other person should accept rejection to make it work. However in some books, rejected and even after accepting the rejection, the bond never fades fully. It doesn't.

To accept the rejection you say:

'I, (name) accept your rejection (name)'

Eg: "I, Sofia accept your rejection, Shane Klaus"

If either of you is high ranked, then include the rank as well.

Eg: "I, Helena Ruiz accept your rejection Lorenzo Knight, Alpha of Lupus Auream pack."

Any questions?

You can ask privately too.

Love 😍

Shai 🥀