23. Mates: Mating process- Marking/Mating

There are only 2 steps in mating process.

1. Marking

2. Mating

⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇

*Marking*
::::::::::::::::::

The marking is the first step of the mating process.

Werewolves through the marking where the male-wolf bites his mate in the place in between the shoulder and neck. Once the female is marked then half of the bond is completed.

After the marking process their bond grow stronger in which now they can not only feel each other emotions but also read each other thoughts too.

A werewolf can bring up a wall in his brain so that his mate can't feel his emotions or read his thoughts. The bond is not only between their human side but also between their wolves.

((in some books the female and male both of them will have to mark each other))

~

*Mating*
:::::::::::::::

Well I won't go into details of this. This is embarrassing.

Mating is "doing the dead". Once it's done then the mating process is fully completed.

And now their souls are one. They can feel each other's pain, happiness and other emotions. They can read each other's mind as well.

The difference between after marking and after mating is that once fully mated, the bond will be alot stronger. That sometimes they can break the wall the other built in their mind and read the thoughts.

Sometimes even if the wall is there, the other can sense if their mate is hurt.

And if the emotions the one is feeling is really strong then the other can sense it too.

Any questions?

You can ask privately too.  

Love 😍 

Shai 🥀