Chapter 2: Meeting The New World Patriots

(A few minutes before current event)

Cleveland P.O.V
Darn it! To think we got ambush while patrolling the sea. Where does the siren even come from? The mirror sea? This is suppose to be the Eagle Union territory area. Does the siren intend to invade us? Thank goodness the commander sortie quite a big fleet for patrol.

Right now, we are in quite a difficult position where the siren completely surround us with 10 destroyers and 20 cruisers. They even bring 3 aircraft carriers and 4 battleship to completely annihilate us. With Pennsylvania acting as our flagship, we are able to hold some of the cruisers and destroyers yet they just keep coming. It ain't helping the fact that volleys after volleys of shells from the battleship and wave of siren drones just keep attacking us. Thanks to Hornet and my sister, Independence for holding off the siren using their planes.

Cleveland:" Just how many sirens are gonna come at us? They just keep coming!"

Pennsylvania:" Don't let up. If we got sunk here, the Eagle Union will be in deep trouble!"

Cleveland:" I know but the siren just keep coming from all direction, we going to sunk at this rate!"

Hornet:" This is bad! I really didn't like to be on the defense."

Independence:" Any idea how we could finish these siren without getting sunk? Those battleships keep targeting our backline."

Hornet:" Send as many planes as possible, Independence. We have to sunk the battleship before we're the one who getting sunk."

Cleveland:" Any sign of the reinforcement fleet, Helena?"

Helena:" No, my SG radar only detected sirens in the vicinity."

???:"Ack!!"

Cleveland:“ Downes!!"

With Downes are heavily damaged due to the volleys of shells, I quickly skid to her side.

Cleveland:" Are you okay, Downes!?"

Downes:" Yeah, I okay but we going to sunk if this continue."

Damn it! No reinforcement, our ammunition almost exhausted. At this rate...

Helena:" Wait, my SG radar detect one unknown blip from southeast of our position!"

An unknown blip? Is that even going to help us?! Even if its friendly, I doubt it could get us out from this mess!

Suddenly, I could see all of the AA guns of the siren ships aim to the sky. All of Hornet and Independence planes were shot down and they currently prepare to send another wave of planes. Then, I could see a small plane that looks like the siren as well suddenly dive down from the black smoke. Is that what Helena detected just now? Whoever she is, it suicide to dive down while AA guns shooting at you and siren drones chasing after your tail. But that plane prove me wrong. In such an high speed, the plane takes down two cruisers before making some sort of backflip maneuvers to destroy the siren drones. I never such skills before! Who is that guy? Whoever she is, she definitely whip the siren ass as she destroys the remaining siren using some sort of firework or rocket from the plane's wings. Thanks to the anomaly, the fleet could finally catch a breather. The plane even keep circling us. Is she intend to talk with us? Whatever her reason, this could be the chance for me to give her our thanks.

To give the pilot our appreciation for her help, I search for a transmitter and radio from my rigging to communicate with the pilot. After  finding the same frequency as the plane, I finally able to radioed the plane.

Cleveland:" Hey you there! With the siren looking plane over there! Thanks for saving us from the siren's ambush. Phew that was a close call. If you didn't show up, we will be wipe out."