Chapter 7: Fleet Training

Trigger P.O.V

Standing right in front of a building with Masako, you guys probably wonder. What is that building? Well to be honest, not that I know. I just came to this world, remember?

Trigger(writing):"So, what is this building, miss Azai?"

Masako:"Well, this is the R&D building. It is also the workshop for the port. I figured Cleveland haven't bring you here so I took the opportunity to bring you to this part of area. Who knows, perhaps you might find something useful in here."

Trigger(writing):"Here's hoping."

Entering the building, I could see a lot of manjuus working inside the building. Some of them are carrying boxes and metal while most of them just working on some tools or equipment I suppose? Suddenly, from far away, I could see something that actually out of place among the manjuus. There is an imposter among us. Which is...

...

...

...

A certain green cat are actually giving instructions to those manjuus.

Trigger(writing):"Is that Akashi over there?"

Masako:"Why yes, of course. After all she is the head chief of the research department."

So this greedy cat is actually smart? Then again she probably use every trick in the book to take all of my money.

Masako:"From your reaction, I presume you meet her already."(Trigger nod)"Then, shall we go and say hello to her?"

Making our way to Akashi, I could see some blueprints lay down on the table. Just what on earth does they intend to build?

Akashi:"Oh, commander nyaa. What brings you early in the morning nyaa?
If this is about the new components, it is still under development nyaa."

Masako:"No, I'm not here for the components. I just simply show him around the area that's all."

Akashi:"Ah, it that rude man from yesterday nyaa."

Trigger(writing):"As rude as I may be, I did apologize to you."

Akashi:"Yes you do nyaa. So what can Akashi do for you nyaa?"

Trigger(writing):"Well, like miss Azai said she just show me around the port plus I might find some ammunition and weaponry around here so I figured I could check it out."

Akashi:"We do have ammo and weapons around here but I doubt it fits you nyaa. First of all, you are not a kansen nyaa. Most weapon in here were designed for kansen nyaa. And from what I heard from some of the kansen deployed yesterday, you were using a plane nyaa. A much more advance plane than most of our plane nyaa. I'm not sure if our weaponry will fits your plane nyaa. Although we do have some items and weapons that we collect from that strange storm nyaa."

Trigger(writing):"Then can you show it to me?"

Akashi:"Should be in the warehouse nyaa. Commander nyaa, would you kindly show him the way nyaa?"

Masako:"Sure thing. Come on Trigger, this way."

Trigger(writing):"Thanks, you being a big help. One last thing, does the shipgirls use fuel to operate?"

Akashi:"Yes we do nyaa. How would we sail at the sea without fuel nyaa?"

Trigger(writing):"Then, do you guys have kerosene? Like a lot of kerosene."

Akashi:"We do nyaa. It one of the fuel that we rarely use nyaa."

Trigger(writing):"Let me guess. Most of your plane were destroyed during battlefield?"