Chapter 6: Information to Live

Trigger P.O.V

Waking up from my sleep, I look around the room before pinching myself in the face to make sure this is not a dream. Judging from the darkness of my room, it still early in the morning. Starting my day by washing my face, brush my teeth and a nice cold shower, I quickly change into my attire consists of the jacket, the cargo pants and a grey t-shirt.

Coming out from my room, I could see there isn't many people waking up around this time. So now, I have two options which is:

A)Go to the office to discuss and gather some information regarding this world from the commander.

Or

B)Go to the cafeteria to get some food.

Hmm, both of them sounds good but I think it best if I go to her office first.

Timeskip

Currently walking along the hallway of the main building, I could see few manjuus are the only one working right now. Do I really woke up that early? As I walk to Masako's office, I could see her just arrive to the office herself as she is about to go into the office with some files in her hand.

Masako:"Oh, just the man I want to see."

Trigger(writing):"Well, you did tell me to come see you today."

Masako:"I didn't tell you to come this early though."

Trigger(writing):"Well, it doesn't matter right now. Then, shall we discuss?"(Gestures to the office)

Masako:"Sure, come in then."

As we go inside the room, I immediately sit on the couch while Masako puts her files on her office desk yet keep one of the files in her grasp before she sits on the opposite couch as she is facing me while putting the file on the coffee table.

Trigger(writing):"So, what with the file?"

Masako:"Straight to the point, aren't you. First of all, we need to collect some info about you. Let just say, this is some of our way to know each other better."

Trigger(writing):"That is some weird way to know someone."

Masako:"Not really. In any case, this file could also being used by Vestal check on your medical condition too."

Trigger(writing):"Fair point. So, should I write it now or later on?"

Masako:"Later on. Now, we move on to the much more pressing issues. I could tell that you want to know more about this world, isn't it?"

Trigger(writing):"Yeah, that the point. I mean, I've a lot of questions to ask after all those things I been through."

Masako:"I will try my best to answer your questions but first let me ask you my question. Is that okay?(Trigger nod) Then,(Clears her throat) how are you today?"

Trigger:"Huh?"

Of all questions you could ask, that's your first question? But I slowly realise, either she just want to make me talk or at least make a sound from my mouth.

Masako:"Don't be shock. After all those things you see yesterday, I just want to make sure you will able to understand all of the information that you're about to know about this world. So, let me repeat myself. How are you today, Mr Trigger?"

Trigger(writing):"Fine, I guess."

Masako:"Good. Now any questions regarding this world that you want to ask?"

Trigger(writing):"First, the siren. Just who or what are these siren anyway?"

Masako:"I do hope you're prepare for what I about to say. (Trigger nod) The siren is actually alien from the outer space you say. They current main goal is unknown yet safe to say they are trying to invade and destroy any life on earth. They were main enemy of both Azur Lane and Crimson Axis.(Look at Trigger) Are you still with me?"