Chapter 3: Home Of The Patriots

Trigger P.O.V

The dock, rather the home port are fills with yellow birds, cats with clothes and people. Which I notice most of the people here is actually female. Is there not even a single male workers? I must have been staring for too long which make Hornet to poke my shoulder.

Hornet:"Hey, are you okay? You been staring at the manjuus like a dumbass.(Grins) Don't tell me you're actually interested in one of those manjuus."

Trigger(writing):"No. Rather I surprise. Never see such creatures before."

Hornet:"Oh, then let me introduce them to you. The yellow birds that you saw is Manjuu. You could say they are the workers around here. Repairing, filling up the stocks and others. You name it! They could do anything."

Trigger(writing):"Then, how about the cat then?"

Hornet:"Well, the cats with the uniform is actually Meowfficer. You could say they are the superior of the manjuus. While some of them are smol and cute, there are others which are buff and huge. There's a total of 27 of meowfficer in this world. Expect variety version of the Meowfficer."

Like the big and muscular cat? I don't want to get hug by it. I'll pop.

Pennsylvania:"I will bring this young man to the commander. Would you like to come with us, Hornet?"

Hornet:"Sorry though, I had to decline. I need to check on Downes in the infirmary while searching for Northampton. You can go ahead without me. Plus Cleveland and Independence are already in the office. Then, I need to go. Bye, Pennsylvania! Trigger."

Huh. She probably either speak the truth or mad since I call her heavy earlier on the carrier.

Pennsylvania:"This way, shonen."

I wonder why this lady keep calling me young man. Plus, shonen? What that? Anyway, let get going.

Few minutes later

On our way to the office, personally, I actually curious. Who was this commander? Judging from they conversation on the carrier, the commander probably a well respected leader. Unlike a certain colonel that decided it best to earn a medal while letting other convicts to die for nothing in Tyler Island, I do hope their commander treat them well. Speaking of my past, entering the main facility does remind me of the time where I got transfer to the 444 air base. So many eyes looking at you with gossips and rumors start to spread the moment you step into the building. Luckily, at here most of the people didn't speak badly about me. Rather, they are curious about the fact someone new is walking around in the facility. Kinda making me feel uncomfortable. But to my relief, we finally reach an oak doors with the sign 'main office' on it. Before we could enter the room, Pennsylvania suddenly turn toward me.

Pennsylvania:"Hey kid, a piece of advice from Sister Penn, I do hope you could stay professional in front of the commander. Don't want to tarnish your image, won't cha? Oh one more thing, don't try to ask about her past. ( Making a sad face) She maybe kind, stoic yet fun to hang out with, but her past seem to haunt her till this day."

Well, no like I could judge anyone in this situation. After all, everyone has a secret they tend to hold in their hearts. Then, Pennsylvania goes to open the doors for me to enter the room first. Inside the office, I could see a lady in her mid twenties signings some paperwork right in front of me with Cleveland and Independence sitting on a couch.

 Inside the office, I could see a lady in her mid twenties signings some paperwork right in front of me with Cleveland and Independence sitting on a couch