Chapter #32 - It's Official

Shane’s POV

“Anak asaan ka na? Tapos na ba kayo ni Serenity? Kanina pa nandito si Mark!” tawag samin ni Mommy.

“Be right there, mom. I’m still fixing Serenity’s hair!” I replied. “Okay… Done. Now get your bag now, baby. Kanina pa tayo hinihintay ni Dada” I said.

Serenity just nood her head and get her bag on top of our bed. Mabilis ko lang din inayos ang buhok ko at bumaba na kami ni Serenity. I was wearing a formal dress and a chain bag. Nakita ko naman agad si Mark na nakaupo sa sofa at masayang nakikipag-usap kay kuya. He is wearing a white turtle neck sweat shirt and a black suit. He looks really handsome in that outfit

Ng makita niya kaming pababa ay agad na rin siyang tumayo at nilapitan kami. Binuhat niya agad si Serenity at mabilis na ginawaran ako ng halik sa pisngi at tumingin muli sa anak. “Ready ka na baby pumunta kila tita Lyka?” tanong niya kay Serenity.

“Yes, Daddy. Dala ko na yung milk ko, my towel, and also some extra clothes para pag pinawisan ako meron akong pamalit. Diba Mommy?”

“Yes, baby. Behave ka kila tita Lyka okay? Inilagay ko yung tablet mo sa bag para kapag bored ka pwede ka mag-laro. Pero anak iwasan mong maghawak ng Ipad ha? You know it’s not good for your eyes.” Pag papaalala ko dito.

“Yes, Mommy.” Sagot naman niya.

“Okay then. Let’s go.” Sambit naman ni Mark at tumango naman na ako. Nag-paalam na kami kay mommy at daddy at dumiretso na kami sa bahay nila Lyka.

When we arrived agad ng ibinaba ni Mark ang toy car ni Serenity. Dinala na namin ito para kahit papano ay makapaglaro sila ni Lance. We rang the doorbell until robin opened it up.

“Great. You guys are here.” Masayang bati ni Robin at pinapasok na kami sa loob. “Lance! Serenity is here!” tawag nito sa anak.

Mabilis na tumatakbo si Lance pababa ng hagdan para salubungin ang kalaro.

“Lance, honey. Slow down.” Sumunod naman si Lyka na humahabol sa anak pababa ng hagdan.

“I was just exited mommy.” Nakangiting sabi nito at yumakap sa Hita ni Lyka.

Lumapit naman sakin si Lyka at nakipag-beso. “How are you?”

“I’m good. By the way Lyka, thank you for doing this. I know you guys are pretty busy but---“

“Shane, it’s okay. I told you before it’s much better if Serenity is here so that our son can have a playmate.” She just said and I smiled.

“Thank you.” I just said and Mark held my hand.

“Let’s go?” he ask.

“Yea”

We both went to Serenity to give her hugs and kisses before we go. She did the same to us. “Mommy and Daddy are gonna pick you up later okay baby?” sambit namin at tumango naman si Serenity. “We’ll be going now.” Sambit namin kina Lyka at Robin and then we went outside the house drove away for our Date.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“Nagpa-reserve na ako ng table sa Restaurant ng Kaibigan ko.” Sambit niya ng nakatingin parin sa Daan. I just nod and look at the view from the window until we arrived at the very huge restautrant.

Mark held my waist and escorted me inside. “Dito ka nagpa-reserve? How much did it cost you?” I ask worried that he spent a lot of money in just a date.

“Don’t worry about it Shane. The money I spend does not matter. All that I wanted is a memorable date with the most precious woman in my life.” He sweetly said and I just blushed and smiled sweetly at him.

When went inside a waiter approach us. “Excuse me, Ma’am and Sir? Do you have a reservation.” The waiter quickly ask.

“Yes, unfortunately. A VIP reservation for Mr. Mark Kim.” He formally said.

“Right this way Sir” and he escorted us to a very big room with a romantic candle light table and some people playing a very beautiful melody.

“Mark, you don’t need to do this. I know you paid so much money for this. But this is too much. Pwede naman tayong gumawa ng memorable date in just a simple dinner, a picnic, or a walk in the park.” I said worried.

“Don’t you like it?” bigla naman nalungkot ang mukha niya.

“It’s not that. I actually love it. And I wanna thank you for all the efforts you’ve done, but I--- I don’t know…”

“Hey… It’s okay. I wanted this. It’s a relieved that you liked it. Come now and let’s enjoy our day together.” He held my hand and pull the seat for me.

I just smiled at the fact that he is really being a gentleman. I just sat at the chair and he immediately sat in front of me and the waiter began to call some of the server and they placed a lot of delicious food on the table. Steak, roasted chicken, ham, lobster, crab soup, and desserts like a bowl of ice cream, chocolate perhaps, sliced fruit and more.

“Mark, can we finish all this? I mean a lot of this is my favourite but can we fit all of this to our stomach?” I said slightly laughing.

Napakamot naman siya ng ulo. “I haven’t thought of that. I was just so disturbed on what food you may want to eat so I ordered all of the food that you loved while we’re in America.” He said.

We just both laugh and begin to eat. The waiter poured us a glass of wine while we were busy eating. We were a little silent at the moment and all you could hear is the sweet music from the violinist.

I was in the middle of trying the dessert when I noticed a little string at the bottom of my champagne glass and a small paper attached to it. I quickly looked at mark and saw that he was smiling at me.

“What is this?” I ask.

“Just open it.”

I quickly opened the paper up and read “Happy Friendship anniversary”

I quickly looked at him. “Friendship anniversary?” you ask confussed.

He laugh ang stood up and came near me. “Hindi mo pa naaalala. Pero ngayon ang araw na naging mag-kaibigan tayo. We usually don’t celebrate it tho cause it’s not that important. But I treasured that moment dahil doon sa araw na yon nagsimula tayong magkalapit. But today, I don’t wanna remember this day as our friendship day.” He said and get a velvet box from his suit and opened it. Inside it was an infinity necklace with tiny diamonds. He Quickly put it on me and knelt in front of me and held my hand.

“Can we make it official? Shane? Will you be my girlfriend?

A tear came out of my eye and I just hugged him tight and he did the same. “Yes! Yes! I will be your girlfriend” tuwang tuwang sambit ko.

He pulled out from the hug and look straight into my eyes with a smile. And the next thing I know is that his lips are now attached to mine. It was passionate. Not too long. But it’s perfect. It’s official now. Mark and I are together. I hope this day just won’t end so that I can be remain in this cloud nine moment.

~• to be continued •~

Thank you so much for the support my dear reader... Love lots muah (^3^)