Preface

The idea of writing this book arose on a hushed afternoon when I was in the leisure reading and editing my book, Hello Mahabharata. This historical fiction titled randomly and now an essence of my story and plot, Hello Mahabharata is my maiden work.

The time travel is a fragile concept yet most exciting and popular. Everything is impossible to include in the main book so I decided to write this book as a journal which she maintains and records her daily stormy or breezy days in Mahabharat. Indeed, it will be a fiction. And using the liberties of this concept I will try my best to not degrade the colossal epic. Imagination is all that's the fuel in this book. While Hello Mahabharata is bound to a gate for the story of Mahabharat has an end, this journal can have a scope of expansion when I can write each of her days' adventure.

So, if you choose this book to read as a compliment to Hello Mahabharata I'm so glad you are in this journey. This'll show her arcs and development as a character with her own perspective. I wish you a happy reading. Do share your reviews.

DISCLAIMER

My days in Mahabharata|Copyright © 2020 by Simran: All rights reserved.

This book of mine is purely a work of fiction based on the characters and events of the Indian mythological epic Mahabharata. It is a psuedo spinoff or a journal that the protagonist of the main book Hello Mahabharata writes and maintains. I do not intend to hurt anybody's sentiments. The following concepts I've inculcated are entirely my own imagination: eternal youth, peacock feather as a mode of communication, not complete disappearance from kaliyug, sojourn in various territories to learn the essence of righteousness, description and definition of certain aspects including love, philosophy and interpretations and other ideas.

The author's personal opinions and ideas are not meant to defame, purge or humiliate anyone. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, copied or transmitted in any forms or by any mean without prior permission of the author including dialouges, ideas, concepts and attributes. Plagiarism is an offense whether it is intentional or unintentional and it may lead to strong actions.