1 - Asset B.C11

Chapter 1. (Asset B.C11)   

Present day, Thurs, 9th, Jan 2031  
Washington DC.
Headquarters of the USA Interpol. 

Chapter 1. (Asset B.C11) 

Present day, Thur, 9th, Jan 2031
Washington DC.
Headquarters of the USA Interpol.

The USA Interpol Chairperson, Lieutenant Washington Cooper, stood in front of the USA Interpol headquarters building.

He was speaking on the phone and behind him; there were two Interpol guards in bulletproof jackets. Two police motorcycle officers drove into the parking.

"-Yes, yes, I know your close... very close! Just don't squander your bonus month, it is the only I could get you, doctor. Yes. Because everyone else before got strictly one year registering no success... Mhu!"

Washington Cooper was talking to someone on the phone followed by a pause.

Two Land Cruisers V10 escorted the BMW to its stop in front of the front steps. Four men in black exited the land cruisers.

Two took their positions on both sides of the BMW while the other two were along the front steps. The door of the BMW opened and out came Mr Weiss Theodore, Secretary of Defense with a major office in the Pentagon.

Meanwhile, the US Secretary of Defense started up the entrance steps to meet him.

"Other than that, the Secretary of Defense is here and as I already said, he is the one to endorse you for your first job with the Interpol. True that! Yes. Therefore, you have to put aside that for now and join me up here. Mhu! Allow me then..."

The US Secretary of Defense was halfway up the step when Washington Cooper dropped his call and pocketed the phone.

Washington Cooper was a simple man forty years of age with a thing for country music. Weiss Theodore was a very cliquish and staunch Catholic man fifty-four years of age.

He was tall and surrounded by an air of great importance. He wore a dark long overcoat. Two men in black with dark specs escorted him up the stairs to meet him.

"Good morning Sir..." Washington greeted putting out his hand.

"It is indeed a good morning Mr. Washington Cooper," Theodore responded with a strong grip of his hand followed by a quick nod.

"Please come in..." Washington Cooper spoke turning.

There was a moment of silence as they headed back in because they needed no outsider capturing their conversations. Once they were in Theodore turned to him expecting to hear his report.

"Have you any report from platoon 210?"

"They will have asset B.C11 within the next five minutes Sir..." Washington Cooper replied while showing him around the corner down a corridor.
"Well, who is the doctor...?" Weiss Theodore asked quickly.

"He is an exceptionally intelligent man of African descent, specifically from Kenya east Africa with a very recommendable profile in artificial intelligence."

"I will need his full profile if you may..."

"Got that Sir..." Washington Cooper replied showing him into the conference room filled with screens depicting different satellite footage in addition to other security screens projected here and there.

Different Interpol officers waited in the conference room. The moment Mr. Weiss Theodore, secretary of defense entered, all officers stood up to salute him.