10 - Blackmailed

Chapter 10. 
Gong, Kenya

A gorgeous and curvaceous woman seemingly a military woman stood along the side of the road. She wore bikers' attires and packed her motorbike along the side of the road. The Bike's main machine might have overheated if not badly malfunctioned as well because it emits fumes.
The woman wore a tight black biker suit and dark rider sun juggles. Her peach dark natural hair was well-kept and hung as low as her waist.

She checked her watch impatiently while scanning the bend of the road leading to some high government official's mansion at the end of the road.

However, she was not doing anything about the bike's problem until she spotted a cleaner's van returning from the big mansion on the far end of the road. This is when she squatted and tied to test some parts of the machine. Well, it's hard to tell if this was a prank or if the motorbike really had a problem. She checked her watch again just when the van came to a halt.

A woman about the same size and age lowered her window and peeked out at her with concern. "You look stranded Ma'am...?"

"Uhm... Oh hello there?" She spoke with a smile standing up. "Oh, this? Sorry, but I am up to fixing it... won't be long."

"Sorry about that." The woman interrupted from the van. "Doesn't look like it will take you any further any time sooner. I see you were headed for Nairobi... I can drop you."

"Uhm oh!" Came the biker. "How generous of you...! Thank you."
"Well, No problem. You can load your bike in the back, won't be a problem."

"Oh, the bike, I've contacted the security back there... to come to fetch it.... they'll do the repairs." She interrupted. The cleaner was one foot out of the van but when she heard that, she simply got back into the van. "-Well, until. You need not worry about it, ma'am."

'Oh okay..."
She took her briefcase and got into the front seat next t the cleaner.

About three minutes later, there was a struggle in the van. The van was staggering along the road. When it came to a halt leaving dark stripes in the road behind and smoking tyres, the driver's door opened and the cleaner slid out onto the side of the road unconscious! The driver's door shut again. The van remained unmoved for another one or two minutes.

All of a sudden it started forwards fast. it went for about sixty feet before it turned sharply leaving more marks in the middle of the road. It started back the way they had come and the driver was the cleaner herself. Whatever happened, God knows!

***

A Ugandan military plane went over Nairobi city. When it reached the Gong hills... Somewhere above an expansive private forest, nine soldiers dove out the back of the plane with parachutes.

Their identity remains unknown about a kilometre away, there was a large mansion seated on half a lime of private land. It was highly guarded by the East African Union army. The mansion belonged to Benjamin Rotich, Chairperson of the Union's council of speakers.

"Gifrinyi? You in position... over?" One of the men spoke on landing. He wore a voice mask over his face. It was Commander Tumwine and he was captain of the team of skydiver soldiers. He was the commander of the skydivers. As the other men landed on top of a hidden scanty green hill, he endeavoured to mention the name Gifrinyi...

"Yes, captain... I am on the ground. In five minutes I'll be inside... over"
"The team is on the move then. A half kilometre away from the main property Over!"
"Okay, Sir... Over"

Washington DC, USA
Head Quarters of the US Interpol.

Dr Absalom received the draft codes in the code-weaving theatre. He ran several tests printing pages several overlapped draft codes, printed random pages, and dipped them in some chemical used to make the hundred-dollar bill security thread.