4.2

4.2

Washington met the platoon team at some reception point and when his father saw him, he automatically knew who he was. Washington hurried over and hugged him.

"You stopped coming to see me..."  

"Come on Father! I came home to see you just yesterday. We played bowling in the basement together including my friends like Wallace here and a few others you may not be able to... well, we had a barbeque, the kind mother used to make and..."

"Oh did you!" Brown Cooper spoke smiling and patting his back..."

"Yes, father... I come home twice every month to see you... and Yayoi here does take care of you really well."

"Oh okay..." Brown Cooper spoke turning to his daughter. "Well, we got him now. Why not head home now...?"

"Oh, not yet father..." Washington interrupted while touching his father's back to show him forwards. "-something I need to show you first."

"What again are we here for Washington?" the old man inquired.

"This way Father..." Washington replied as they walked to the most secure door in the building.

He nodded to the guards as Doctor Absalom stepped forwards with a card, the only key to the room. The interior was a lift which started down and down into the ground for a depth of about thirty feet.

When it opened again in the back end, they started down some soundproof corridor to another door which simply slid out of the way revealing a turquoise-blue mechanical pentagon-shaped room with thousands of whiteboards even up on the ceiling.

They could move and rotate off mechanical stands and pulleys.
The centre was composed of final selections marked on glass planes through which anyone could see to the other end of the room.

These glass planes could be tinted white by the click of a button. They were an improved version of smartboards due to their luminance.

The old man's lips parted at the sight of all t, his eyes looked mesmerised. Dr Absalom and Washington watched as the old man rubbed his specs.

He started forwards leaving the others behind and approached the first arc of glassy whiteboards filled with codes made in his very handwriting.

He lifted a hand and felt the writings with the tips of his fingers as the screen turned milky making the codes a lot more visible. Without any doubt, these were his lifetime's brain work.

***
6th, Jan, 2031
Uganda, Kampala
Case Clinic,

Ibanda sped into the case clinic's parking. A guard saw the car speeding in and immediately summoned the medics.

A litter was brought and Ibanda's bodyguard loaded onto it.
As they followed closely Mrs Barbie Ibanda took out her phone and made a call. 

As she talked on the phone, her husband talked to the doctor. He made it clear that this was food poisoning depending on what was brought for them for breakfast and how they never had the meal because they were in a rush.

Case-clinic was a private entity and offered the most trusted clinical medical care in the country with several branches in the different major districts.

Today was its anniversary and they were offering treatment to all its customers at a discount of fifty per cent charge.

There were several Japanese representatives from Nezumi and they were donating three special medical care technological machines to the clinic for the great work done.