𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪

"The auction right?" Semi asked, running his hand through his ash blond hair. She was (shorter/taller) than him, and had a (tiny/large) frame. "Oh yeah... that was me I guess?" She responded averting eye contact.

"So um... why didn't you cash in the date?" 

"I um. I don't really know. My friend said I shouldn't." 

Semi felt an arrow go through his heart. 

"Well... did you want to go?" He asked tentatively. 

She shrugged. "Sure?" Semi smiled to himself. 

"I'll see you today at 4, here's the address." He said before running off and handing her a slip of paper, leaving the girl behind and smiling. Something about her made him happy. Warm inside.

It must have showed on his normally scowling face when he walked into the lunch room and sat with Reon, Tendou, and Shirabu. 

"Hmmmm? Our Semi is smiling?" Tendou raised and eyebrow and looked over at him. The smile disappeared as Semi rolled his eyes. "I was just teasing Semisemi..." Tendou said with a pout. 

The rest of the day passed quickly, Tendou teasing him in his last few classes before getting out at 3. He rushed home to change into something casual, a sweater and a baggy pants, after a shower.

When the doorbell rang at 4, his hair was still a little wet despite being blowdried to the ends of the earth. Curse you thick hair!

He turned off the hair drier and ruffled his hair a little in the mirror before steadily walking towards his door. With each step, he gained more confidence. Semi opened it to see (l/n), her (h/c) hair curled a little, but in a (colour) loose sweater and jean shorts. 

"Hey." Semi said, looking away a little. 

"Nice to see you Semi." She said with a shy smile. A smile tugged on his lips despite himself. The two stepped outside, Semi locking the door behind him. "So you live alone?" (l/n)-chan asked. The boy shrugged and nodded.

That wasn't entirely true, his parents did technically own the house, but Semi was a late child so his parents were already in their early 60s. They had left to treat his father two weeks ago on October 25th, who had had cancer as a young adult, but was fighting another bout in America with Semi's mother. He was only watching the house for about another two months. 

"So... where are we going?"

"Wherever, you were supposed to pick the date location." Semi said, his voice dipping into a raspy tone. (l/n) didn't seem to care too much, but looked away from him a little.

"Ok... then let's just go to a movie or a cafe. Take your pick."

"Cafe." He didn't want to sit around and not hear her voice.

With a nod, the girl led the way to a small cafe off the side of the school in a plaza. It was close by and tiny, not drawing too much attention. Like her.

The pair walked in and took a seat near the front of the shop. Other than the employees, only three other people were present. "The food here's great." (l/n) said absently. Semi nodded. 

(l/n) ordered a mini cheesecake and lemonade, while Semi ordered a coffee with a teaspoon of sugar. When the order arrived, (l/n) stared at the coffee then back at Semi, one eyebrow arched. The blond boy took a swig of the hot coffee and looked back at the girl. "What?"

"It's like 4:30, why are you drinking coffee." She said, an amused smile on her face. Her lips were perfect, curving into a not too wide but not too small smile.

"I get up early for volleyball, I'm still tired." Semi said. His voice was always at the same even tone, the only time he changed it was when he was talking to Tendou or playing volleyball. 

He took another sip as (l/n) dug into the cake. "Is it good?" He asked, eyeing the cake. (l/n) looked up. "O-oh, yeah.  Want a piece?" She offered. 

"I'm good."

"Are you sure? You're looking at it longingly."

"I'll pass."

"Come on just one bite!"

"I said no than-"

(l/n)'s smile dipped down into a frown. Sighing, Semi stabbed a piece with his fork and ate it. "It's good."

(l/n) giggled, a soft sound coming from her. It was warm and genuine. 

"You have some crumbs on your lips."

Licking his lips, Semi noted she was warming up to him. In return, he gave her a smile.

The two stayed there for another 30 minutes before splitting the bill and leaving. "I don't believe in that 'the man pays the bill' nonsense." She said, waving her hand around, as if swatting away some pesky bug. She was met with a small nod. "So... I don't really know you Semi." 

"You know my name, you know I play volleyball, and you know I like coffee."

"Well yeah, but I don't really know you... what's your full name?" She asked while opening the door to the cafe and taking a step out. "Eita Semi." Semi replied, walking out and shoving his hands in his pocket. "Eita eh? That's a nice name..." 

"So what year are you?"

"Don't I have to ask you a question now?" 

"I guess you're right. Shoot."

The pair were walking down the street to the park near school. "What year are you?" Semi asked cautiously. "Second," She replied without looking at him. "My question's the same as yours." "Third." The boy replied curtly. 

(l/n) didn't ask anymore questions after that, but she was asking them in her mind. Why didn't he ask for her full name? Did he already know it? Why did he want her to cash in the date?

They reached the park and sat down under a huge oak tree. It was still light out as it was only 5:15, so a few kids were there. "Aren't you cold? It's early November." Semi asked, as (l/n) was in shorts. 

She shrugged. "S'ok. It's not that bad."

After sitting in silence for a while, (l/n) got up. 

"I should probably head home. It was nice meeting you, Semi-san." She said said, before turning to leave. "Bye." Semi said, continuing to sit under the tree for a while. He shifted spots so he was sitting in the same place as her. 

He got up and walked home after 15 minutes, reflecting on the day. He mentally facepalmed. Why didn't he dress nicer? Why didn't he talk more? He should have walked her home, that way he could find out where she lived. 

He got home and looked up her profile again. She had posted a new picture. 

*Posted at 5:25 pm*
(y/n) (l/n)
Like is this a fit or is this a fit?

*insert picture of you here smh*

yeah I changed it because I dont like it anymore