ήᗝ𝕓𝓞ⓓ𝓎

heyyy so it looks like you guys like this story. after I finish, would you want me to try another Yandere story or some angst? 

(l/n)'s dream was... unusual. She sat across from a corpse. A boy. He had vibrant hair, but his red eyes were reduced to dark sockets. There was no blood, but his neck was bent at an odd angle, which made his head lean down. Somehow, he was still looking at her.

"So... you're planning to forget about us?" He spoke in an almost distorted voice, mouth slightly ajar. It was terrifying. The boy's head snapped up with a loud crack, which caused (l/n) to flinch back.

"W̸̢̰̣̱̞̻͕̻͉͓̜̑̑͗͒̈́̈̈́͑͐͆̚͝ȩ̴̭̟̤̋̑̀̔͗͆̽̚ļ̷̟̹̜̮̃̽̄̿̓̋̐̓l̴̠͉̉́͑̂̽̕?̷̲͎̯͊͒̽͛̓̉ ̸̡̩̜̩̼̩͍͍͎̙̰̭̲̘̫̓̄̂̇̉͊͑̎͆͆̑͂̅͝Ạ̵̙̹̙̲̠̟̤̱͇̘̖̥̿͗̂̿̂͌̄͊̄͂͋̕̕͘͝ͅr̴̹̺̰̫̫̠̯̼̂͛͒̅̈́̓̚͝͠͠e̵͍͉̣̓́͗̏̔̄͒̃̀͗͊͠ ̷̀͋͌̓̆̕͜y̵̖͇̥̜̳̰̥͉͔̯͗̏̒̿̈́̉͛̆̈́̏̈́̕͘͜͜ǫ̵̢̦̞͓̟̥͇͆̈́̃̉̎͂̀̐͆̿̋̍̈́u?"The voice was angrier this time. Somehow, through the distortion and bass boost, she understood and even recognized the voice a little. From where, (l/n) couldn't tell you a thing.

"N-No! I'm not going to forget." She pleaded and the boys head sunk back down. "You'll remember us all?" He asked softer, the voice more docile now. His mouth wasn't moving.

"Even me?" A man with black hair who looked to be around 30 stepped into light from the side of the room. His legs were mangled, bits of skin sticking to his jeans, which were dirty. Unlike the red-haired boy, he smelled awful.

This man she didn't even remotely recognize. No strange feeling of deja vu at all.

"Even..."

(l/n)'s blood ran cold. She knew this voice. Even remembered the name.

"Even me?" She turned when an icy hand gripped her wrist from behind, only to see a blond boy with an undercut and tongue piercing. (l/n) retched when she saw him. His face had maggots crawling out of his mouth, ears, and random holes in his face. His hair was falling out a little, and his head was covered in blood. It almost looked like his hair was red too.

The dream ended when the gruesome corpse tried to put his lips on hers. (l/n) woke in a cold sweat. She was scared. It was still dark. So she did the only thing she could.

(l/n) ran from her room and opened all the doors to every room on the second floor, only getting to the second bedroom when she screamed. An icy hand, just like the one in her dream gripped her wrist.

"LET ME GO, PLEASE PLEASE I WON'T FORGET I WON'T FORGET. I'LL PAY FOR HIS SINS, I'LL CARRY THE BURDEN JUST DON'T- LET ME-"

"(F/N)!" Semi's voice echoed in her head. She whipped around to face the boy holding her.

e i t a

"I-I-I'm sorry... n-nightmares..." (l/n) murmured, sinking into the boy's welcoming embrace. He stroked her hair and slowly walked her back to his room. "You can sleep here for tonight if you want." Eita told her, speaking softly. "I..." (l/n) thought about it. It would sure gain his trust, and she didn't think Semi was a perv. "Alright." She confirmed and slipped under the sheets.

The boy got into bed as well.

(l/n) turned away from him and tried to calm herself down as little. An arm snaked around her waist and pulled her into his chest. The girl pulled away a little, but Semi kept her there. Accepting it, (l/n) only covered her chest with her arms and acted as the little spoon while Semi pressed her closer, burying his head in her hair. It was starting to grow out again.

The two fell asleep, tangled in each others arms.

                                                                            ~

The next morning (l/n) woke up alone in bed, which made sense to her. Semi still had to go to school. She got up and almost walked by the bathroom before grinning, remembering the fact she had water. Bounding into the bathroom like a puppy, she turned on the faucet (do you turn on a faucet????), letting the water flow. She gargled a little water, noting that she should ask for Semi to get her a toothbrush. 

Was it right to treat this situation this normally? (l/n) didn't want to admit it, but she didn't hate it here anymore. The running water, the peaceful life away from home, and he wasn't hurting her. Semi was actually... really nice. Too nice even. He was romantic, good at cooking, and always made her feel loved. The blond boy was emotionally underdeveloped. The red head treated her like a friend, not a lover. But Semi was just... perfect almost. 

Her legs were completely healed, same with her ribs. Maybe she wasn't seeing how good she has it with Eita. 

She skipped and danced around the house and looked out windows, opened windows, and looked around. She examined the paintings on the walls and looked in some rooms. She entered  the biggest room, which was right next to hers. It had a bathroom, closet, and dresser, but no bed weirdly enough. (l/n) waltzed into the bathroom, which had a huge bathtub. It looked so.. comfortable. There was a medicine cabinet hanging above another sink, but it didn't have anything in it. 

Next she checked out the dresser. It had a picture of a sunflower sitting on top. What struck (l/n) as strange is that there weren't any real flowers in the class. Then (l/n) opened the first out of three drawers. There were hair ties. Just colourful hair ties. Some were striped, others were a solid colour. 

In the second drawer was a collage of pictures. Many were flowers, but there were some pictures of a family. (l/n) only recognized one person. A boy with distinct red hair and ruby eyes. 

Oh god... this is...

this is his house isn't it?

His missing teeth and rotting face, cold skin. It all came back like cold water on her face. 

And like that, the illusion was shattered. 

I need to get out of here. 

                                                                      ~

"Yako?" 

The detective turned sleepily towards her subordinate from her computer and notebook. Her eyes had bags under them, and she had coffee in her hands. 

"I think there's something you should hear about. A woman claims her husband went missing a few days back and hasn't been seen since. The thing is, the couple lived right across from a person of interest in the (y/n) (l/n) case."

Yako physically perked up. "Pardon?" There hadn't been any new leads on the disappearance of the 16 year old girl. "I think this disappearance is directly linked to the disappearances across Miyagi recently." 

The cogs in Yako's brain started turning, her eyes brightening a little. 

S. S? 

"34 year old man Itsuki Nakamura lived directly across from-" 

"Semi Eita! Oh my god that's what S meant!" Yako jumped from her seat, spilling coffee on the floor in front of her. "Fuck! Ah- can you clean this up? I really need to go!" Yako grabbed her coat ran out of her mini office. 

"Taka! Taka!!" Yako made her way over to the policemans desk where he was talking to a man and his kid. He looked over at the woman. "Y-Yako?" He stammered, collecting himself. 

Yako scribbled something down on her notepad before ripping it out and slamming the page down on his desk. 

The note read Semi Eita. 

"I think we have ourselves a new lead suspect." She huffed and blew a piece of hair out of her face.