n҉o҉b҉o҉d҉y҉

"Shit..." Semi breathed and mentally cursed himself. "You weren't meant to see this," He continued, scrambling to pick everything up. (l/n), on the other hand hadn't moved from her spot on the floor. 

The boy turned to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok-" 

He was met with the girl letting out a yelp and hurrying away from him. "J-just leave me alone! Let me go!"

Semi took a deep breath, still keeping himself calm. "Alright, I'm waiting downstairs. Come down in a minute though ok?" He locked the window and closed the door before walking elegantly down the stairs. Nobody would have thought he had just a kidnapped a girl. 

Stalked her a little. 

Taken illicit pictures of her without consent. 

He shook his head and sat on the couch, listening intently for the sound of the door opening. Instead, he was met with glass breaking. 

Shit. 

Semi sped up the stairs and flung open the door to his room. No broken window. He searched through all the rooms before finding his parent's room window broken. 

Shit shit shit!

He looked out the window to the ground. Empty. It was at least a 20 foot drop, she wouldn't have been able to recover so quickly. Semi paused when he heard faint sniffles coming from somewhere in the room. He listened carefully and located the origin. The closet. 

The creeped over to the closet and found the girl crying in there. At this point Semi was more annoyed than sympathetic. Her elbow was bleeding, some stray pieces of glass sticking out. 

He roughly grabbed (l/n)'s opposite wrist and dragged her down the stairs, keeping a tight grip. "Why couldn't you have just stayed put?" He mumbled while taking out a first aid kit. "Why couldn't you have just come downstairs?" 

The bi-haired boy cleaned the wound, took out the glass, and bandaged it up. "No painkillers, this was your own fault." 

At this point the girl's eyes were puffy as she winced in pain. Sighing, Semi got up again and retrieved a fairly blunt knife. (l/n)'s eyes widen and she stumbled back, putting pressure on her wound which caused it to bleed through the bandages. "Stop moving." 

The boy's voice was steady and commanding, in other words terrifying. 

(l/n) hesitantly stopped for a moment.

"These are the rules. 1, don't pull another stunt like that. I won't clean up your wound or be nearly as forgiving next time. 2, we address each other by first name status and no honorifics. Third, hand over your phone. It should be in my possession at all times. Final rule, break any of the rules and there will be consequences." He smiled pulling out the knife, a smile tugging lightly at his lips. 

(l/n) cringed, eyes trained on the shiny kitchen knife. 

"Of course, some rules are less serious than others. So your phone?" Eita asked, sticking out his hand and all traces of a smile disappearing from his face. 

"I don't have it o-on me," the girl exclaimed, eyes returning to his face. "(f/n), I would thoroughly enjoy looking for your phone, I promise. That dress has pockets. Two on the back, two on the front, and one breast pocket." Semi replied, licking his lips a little.

Shuddering, she retrieved the phone from her front pocket and placed it in his hands. Semi tried to open it, but it was password protected. "Password?" He asked, one eyebrow arched. 

She responded half-heartedly. 

How did I get here.

Meanwhile, the boy had fired off a text to the contact "Ma" saying,