n̷͍͉̣̞̩̦̣̺̼̒̀́ō̴̳͎̹͌b̸̯͈̰͇̌́̊͘͠͝ͅớ̵̜̒̀d̶̻̬͕̦̈́̍̏̈͛̀̅̋͠y̵̺͓̖̹̽͋̇̆̍̋̀̕

hold up, lets talk about 6k reads
istg thank you guys so much for reading ily all bbs

(l/n) had eventually drifted off, and when she woke up, her headache was gone. The events from last night remained fresh in her memory. 

The pair were still on the road. "Semi? How much longer?" Her back was already starting to ache from lying on the uncomfortable worn out seats of Semi's car. He didn't respond. Just kept driving. 

"S...Semi?" She hesitated slightly. "(f/n) stay quiet." He hushed her, snapping a little. She got up using her elbows as her wrists were still tied. Day was breaking outside now, but the scenery seemed totally different. 

Instead of trees, the car was driving over a bridge that crossed a lake. The bridge was high, and the water below sparkled with orange sunlight. It was... kind of beautiful. 

"Haha..." 

"..."

"hahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaah-"

"(f/n) be quiet." 

Semi yapped from the front seat. (l/n) stopped for a moment before snickering a little again and lying back down, arching her back to stretch a little. It cracked satisfyingly while she stared at the ceiling of the car, tracing lines in the fuzzy roof with her eyes. 

She painted pictures of Yuuji, but couldn't seem to get his hair right. She painted her family, even the little cousins that used to annoy her so much. She drew Semi too and swallowed dryly. 

The car ride was slow and painful, lasting another few hours but (l/n) didn't bother counting. They only stopped a few times when Semi let her go to the bathroom and bought some snacks. Staying in the parking lot of the random convenience store, (l/n) munched on some chips and popcorn and drank some energy drink. She didn't read the brand. 

Deep down, (l/n) knew she shouldn't so freely accept anything he gave her, out of spite and for safety, but it just felt so easy to... submit. 

Her wrists and legs were untied momentarily as to not look suspicious, but Semi sat right beside her the whole time. The girl found various bruises and cuts she didn't remember receiving as she stretched some more. Every time the rare person walked by, Semi was clearly a little more uneasy, covering up the girl with his body. Pulling her into his chest, tugging her a little closer, even turning her away from the windows completely sometimes. 

He needed to get a new car soon. 

"Semi?" 

He looked down at the girl wearing his clothes, looking small compared to him when they were right next to each other. Her eyes were the same except for the ugly scar. "Where are we going?" 

The short moment they shared was broke when she asked that annoying question. "I told you, somewhere new." Semi responded, irritated. He bound her wrists again. "Semi?" 

"What is it now (f/n)?" He sighed, exasperated. "...Can I sit in the front?" 

God she was like a child.

"...fine." 

Semi opened the door for her and let her out. The sun warmed up (l/n)'s face momentarily before she disappeared back into the car. "Semi?" She asked again as the boy slipped into the drivers seat. "Yeah?" 

"How much longer?" 

"...I'm not sure."

"Can we listen to music?" 

"Sure." 

The radio turned on and (l/n) skipped through the stations. "Do you have your phone?" She asked. "No."

The next hour passed pretty quietly. 

As did the next. 

"Why are you being so friendly (f/n)?" Semi asked. She honestly didn't know herself. (l/n) tried to convince herself that it was to gain his trust, but deep down she knew that it had to do with the fact she was tired of her plans failing, of being hurt, and of fearing the news. Maybe staying with Semi was her fate. Maybe she was destined to stay with Eita forever. 

But...

She didn't want that to be her fate. She wanted to go back to Yuuji. To her old life. 

But it would never be the same if she got back. Yuuji was still missing, people would only know her as the girl who was kidnapped. 

Did you hear? Poor girl.

Hey go talk to her, she probably needs it. 

Nah, I don't wanna deal with that emotional baggage. 

The voice was someone she knew. Another voice she couldn't put a face to. The voice was pretty high for a male actually, and he was definitely her age. 

Get out of my head.
No.
Get out.
No.
Please, leave me alone.
No. 

(l/n) turned up the music louder, hoping to drown out the voice. Semi eyed her hand carefully.

You know you can't escape this lmao.
I don't know that.
Well I just told you silly.
...
haha.
...
I'll always be here. Well maybe not always, but when you want to feel at peace, I'll ruin that for you.
Why?
Isn't it obvious? You helped kill me. I can't be at peace, so why can you?
I don't even know you.
Yes you do.

No I don't.

Remember. 

(l/n) reached to turn the music up even louder, but Semi stopped her. "This song is bad. And it's loud, people are going to notice." 

"Please, talk to me Eita." Her eyes pleaded extra. "I... I'm not good at making conversation." "That's ok, neither was Yuuj..." (l/n) stopped herself. Who knows what might set the boy off. "That's ok. Let's listen to something else then. 

Semi turned on Don't Go Breaking My Heart, which just happened to be on. And it worked. Next playing was Bad Girls Club. This song was familiar, and (l/n) caught herself singing. She also caught Semi singing along. They looked at each other, and for the first time in a while, they both laughed a little and looked at each other with warmer than usual eyes. 

I met a girl and I really thought she liked me.

if you guys wanna listen to the song while reading this bit, it's linked at the bottom of the chapter

I'm just another victim of the bad girls club.

Semi sung a little louder as the second verse started playing, which urged (l/n) on. She smiled and continued singing. 

The two bobbed their heads from side to side in time with the music, syncing up.

All the bad girls cheer with me.

(l/n) nudged Semi as he kept singing, trying to keep his eyes away from her radiant smile which had been growing more as the song progressed. 

Loves a drug, got me on the run, I'm just another victim of the bad girls club.

....

I'm just another victim of the bad girl's club.

link if y'all want :) somewhat wholesome chapter (?)