𝓷𝓞𝓑σ∂𝐲

Guys I just wanted to say the best part about writing is reading your comments. Y'all go to horny j a i l!! My favourite comments are usually from tooruuoikawatchkki, and illumipincushionnn. love you guys lmao

Also TW character death haha

"Afternoon Semi-san. As you know, the disappearance of (l/n)-san has shaken us all. Satori said that you know a little bit about the girl. Can you tell me the last time Satori and (l/n) were together?" Yako asked. 

Semi shot the boy a look for a second before facing Yako. "Don't worry Semi, if you give any information against Tendou, he'll be taken into custody immediately." 

Tendou swallowed dryly at the words. 

"Tendou and (f/n) were last seen in the same room right outside the science classroom where (l/n)'s locker is. We have first period science.  The two don't really talk that much and I can assure you Tendou hasn't done anything wrong." Semi responded flatly. 

"Alright... Can you tell me the last time you saw (l/n)." 

"Hm... probably two weeks before her disappearance when I dropped her home after our date from the charity auction."

Tendou paused for a minute. 

Wait... but Akihiro told me the two went on a second date a week or two later. That lines up with the abduction date too...

Satori stifled a gasp and sat quietly throughout the rest of the investigation. 

How did I not think fo this before? What should I do? Tell the police? Will they believe me? Would they tell Semi? I'm already a suspect, no way in hell they'd believe me. They can't even search his house without proof and a permit. I need a picture. She's probably at his house if he's the one who did it...

"That's wraps everything up. Thank you for your time Semi." Yako nodded in his direction. Semi gave a curt nod back before disappearing from the office. 

"Well, I guess that clears you too Satori," Yako sighed, turning her attention back to Tendou. "Tendou?" Tendou looked back at her suddenly. 

"Y-yeah.. thanks." He mumbled before getting up and walking away.

"Satori?" 

He turned one more time. "Call me if you need anything, ok?" Yako smiled faintly and handed the boy a slip of paper with her number on it. He tentatively walked back to take it from her, reading the number once before shoving it in his pocket. "Thanks." He said as he too left the office.

                                                                        ~

"(f/n)! I'm home!" 

"Down here!" She called back. The girl was still on the couch.

Eita flopped down next to her and let out a heavy sigh. "The police have been getting more involved. We need to leave soon." 

"Why? We can just stay here righ-" The cut was cut off by Semi's eyes. 

"Or we can go." She squeaked. 

"I'm gonna go pick up some dinner from the other house, stay here ok?"

We're running out of non perishables. I'll need to buy more soon.

Semi soon left after that and (l/n) continued putting her plan in motion.

She pulled out a knife and note, looking closely at it.